Who so we reckon will be the twenty pounders

dufresne

What about DENISE CROSBY or JOHN BILLIGSLEY. I reckon as she might be rearer, she will be charging £20 and John, he seems the kinda guy who would charge £15 but being so popular not only with the Star Trek people like me but also the SG1 peeps he may be charging more - its true the more popular you are the more some guests feel they can charge for autographs.

Denise isn't one of the "expensive-to-hire" ST actresses. She now is promoting the premiere of Trekkies II. Last year at an European convention she came as a surprise guest to promote Trekkies and only charged 10 EUR = 7 GBP, which is a great bargain! John Billingsley also charged a low price, 15 EUR.

Charges in EUR are mostly the same in GBP, so I reckon Billingsley will be 15 GBP and Denise 10 or 15 GBP.

Ethan Phillips is also a convention lover who doesn't charge to much, met him several times and he always asks 15 EUR max.

Gates though is expensive, doesn't visit conventions too often and will probably ask 20 GBP.

I met Ray Park last year and he asked 20 EUR, so that can be eather 15 or 20 GBP.

Peter Mayhew is visiting another convention after C5 and will keep autographs there at 15 EUR, even as Daniel Logan, RobertEnglund and Ken Kirzinger.

Robert Picardo is also visiting yet another convention in May, I think he'll ask 15 GBP.

I don't know about Penny Johnson, I like her for here Star Trek role but don't think she's "worth" 20 GBP for me.

Well, done speculating. We'll know soon enough, don't we?

Which day are you referring to mate as on the Saturday at LFCC there was a no posed photos rule for Brent and Levar so it didnt matter if you bought an autograph or not, you were not ment to have a photo with either them.

As for photos, I have had one with every guest I have ever met apart from, Anthony Head, Eliza Dushku, Brent Spinder and Levar Burton so unless a guest is really busy at C5 I dont imagine there will be a problem getting posed photos.

GTB is referring to Sunday 'cos he went and met Levar and chatted to him without getting his auto but the cheeky git asked for his photo!!! and Levar is so nice he couldn't refuse!! GTB was cheeky enough to ask Levar himself and not the PA!!!

Edited by Fiondra

Which day are you referring to mate as on the Saturday at LFCC there was a no posed photos rule for Brent and Levar so it didnt matter if you bought an autograph or not, you were not ment to have a photo with either them.

As for photos, I have had one with every guest I have ever met apart from, Anthony Head, Eliza Dushku, Brent Spinder and Levar Burton so unless a guest is really busy at C5 I dont imagine there will be a problem getting posed photos.

GTB is referring to Sunday 'cos he went and met Levar and chatted to him without getting his auto but the cheeky git asked for his photo!!! and Levar is so nice he couldn't refuse!! GTB was cheeky enough to ask Levar himself and not the PA!!!

don't blame me, the PA was in behind the desk and never said a word!!!

:D

hey, do you really think i'd want to miss the opportunity???

Its not always easy to predict, Paul McGann was charging £20 at C3 (I think it was that one he was at), which surprised me. Then Billy Boyd only charged £15 at LFACC when I thought he would be at least £20.

Can't see McFadden charging less than £20 having said that

But, you see, two things have happened since then ...

(1) Paul McGann is no longer a "rare" signer

(2) Paul McGann is no longer the "current" Doctor Who

Alright he will still attract Alien franchise fans and Withnail fans, but he's defintely not a twenty pounder any more. It's just unfortunate someone forgot to tell whomever brought him to the NEC before Christmas ...

I reckon they'll put the arm in for Jake Lloyd and Brad Dourif !

Please let Joey Pants be a tenner (some chance!). Surely he would be better at a tenner because I reckon a lot of peeps like me will be getting loads ofd stuff signed by Joe !

Yeah right £20 = profit = people WILL pay HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Loads of stuff? Are you a queue holder?

Are you like the pain in the left cheek who had about 17 objects for Robert Englund to sign last year????

Showmasters YOU need to put a restriction on it COME ON!!!

I reckon they'll put the arm in for Jake Lloyd and Brad Dourif !

Please let Joey Pants be a tenner (some chance!). Surely he would be better at a tenner because I reckon a lot of peeps like me will be getting loads ofd stuff signed by Joe !

Yeah right £20 = profit = people WILL pay HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Loads of stuff? Are you a queue holder?

Are you like the pain in the left cheek who had about 17 objects for Robert Englund to sign last year????

Showmasters YOU need to put a restriction on it COME ON!!!

Not guilty mate, Freddy sucks !

I'm going Sunday

Corin Nemec only charged £15 last year (got a nice back rub when he signed my t-shirt _phoaaaaarrrrrr).

I only get 2 things signed anyway - my t-shirt (you can't miss it, it has over 25 SG1 autographs on it) and a 10x8 photo

:lol::blush: