Questions about photoshoots

The photoshoots run on a schedule. So you can't simply switch let's say Richard Dean Anderson to 11 AM when his shoot is only scheduled at 5 PM. RDA would be signing or doing something different doing that time. (Random example, I have no clue of the actual times.)

Once you have booked a photo shoot you can't switch that shoot to another guests either. Photoshoots are not refundable and can't be interchanged.

My question was not specific enough. Just wanted to say if for example my slot (with a guest) falls too late compared to the time I have to go. Did I ask to be on a slot before (for the same guest)?

I'll come on Friday is that it's possible that ALL the photos slots run after 6PM or may be there are slot before?

Sorry for the questions but whether it's
faisable on a single day.

I think you are misunderstanding how a photoshoot works.

The way photo shoots run is like this:

9 - 10 AM Guest A

10 -11 AM Guest B

11 - 12 AM Guest C

12 AM - 1 PM Lunch Break

1 PM - 2 PM Guest D

2 - 3 PM Guest E

etc.

If you buy a ticket for Guest E your "slot" is 2 - 3 PM. Is the actual photosession timing what you mean by slot, or the timing within the photosession? I've never heard anyone use that term in connection to our photoshoots before, sorry.

The order of the tickets called is old store, old e-tickets, new e-tickets, pay on the day. So if you buy now and the guest is someone who's been announced for a while you'd be called more towards the end of the session. There is no exact time in that 2 - 3 PM time segment where you will be called.

If the shoot starts before you have to leave you can let crew know (please be prepared to show your ticket as this has been abused in the past) and they will try to get you through fast. That's about as much of an "earlier slot" that is possible. Is that what you mean?

Different version: Let's say you have to leave at 1.45 PM and would miss that guest E completely. There's simply no "earlier slot" for Guest E you can ask for. That means if you can't stay at least a little after 2 you'd miss out on a shoot with Guest E.

Very rarely there's split shoots with two sessions scheduled. But that's no more than 2 guests per day normally.

We have no confirmation on Friday photoshoot times yes, but with the show starting at 1 PM already it's pretty much guaranteed shoots will start before 6 PM.

Oh sorry I was not understand indeed how its works. Now it's okay for me. This is my first convention. I thought the photo shoots were totally at random schedules.

I took a picture with Christopher Lloyd and Richard Dean Anderson (with old e-ticket). The photo shoot with Christopher Lloyd may be scheduled after 6 PM.

Do you know at what time the calendar will be displayed? To know if I can wait to get plane tickets.

Edited by thecomputerman

Any photo shoot could be scheduled after 6 PM, it's not only those two.

Richard Dean Anderson and Christopher Lloyd are two candidates for split shoots, but no guarantees.

Richard started off with e-tickets right away, so you'd be more towards the start of the earlier session there.

The schedule won't be out until about a week or so before the event. That's a little late to book the flight probably.