Can Someone Do me a Big, HUGE favor?

As I won't be able to attend C5 I was wondering if someone wanted to be really, really nice to someone they have never met or hardly know? The reason why I can't make C5 is because I don't have a job and therefore no money. So I was wondering if someone would get me a couple autographs (or one) and I could pay them back when I get some mula. If you can do this for me, please let me know how much they come to because I WILL pay you back!

So if this can be done I would like an autograph from Brad Dourif, Sala Baker and Lawrence Makoare (all personalized if possible). I really regret not being able to meet both Brad and Lawrence. Fortunately I have had the opportunity to meet Sala and he signed my TTT book, but I would like an individual signed photo of him. Unfortunately that is probably all I will be able to afford, but if someone wants to be generous and just buy an autograph for me just because ( :rolleyes:;) ) then I would love to have either Harry Sinclair, Paul Norell, or Jed Brophy :P .

Thanks you guys rock!

Oh and one more thing...this won't cost ya a thing (as entry is free), say Hi to Jason, John (the man, oh and ask him if he's going to San Diego Comic Con), Jez (if he's working) Stuart (if he's working) Mark, Andrea, DavidS, Jody, all the "loons" and Daniel Logan for me :angel: . I hope everyone has a great time and keep me in your thoughts :P .

Cheers!

Edited by Rachiepachie2001