E-ticket validation

It changed to this weird Eventbrite system (I don't know why, the system was broken and didn't need fixing) and it's not exactly clearly set out, I made the easy mistake of not clicking on the validation as it wasn't made clear that this was important before checking out. So apparently if you haven't paid this £2.50 for a pointless email then your tickets aren't valid. So what now? What do I do? Will I be refused entry without a refund? Can I pay this £2.50 somehow? I paid £79 in total for tickets so I'm a bit screwed and ripped off otherwise, because they would have stolen my good money!

HELP!

No one is stealing anyone's money.

Your questions are all answered in our e-ticket FAQ: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=87828

Okay that's good but Its almost been a week, had no email to allow me to pay this and no one is replying to tweets or email!!

The estimated time of arrival for the e-mails is around a week. It says that in the FAQ. This is an approximate time - if you're at 8 or 9 days there's still no reason to worry. From your response I take it you're not at the 7 day mark yet. So you are still very much within the current timeframe. If you check the forum there's several other posts mentioning having forgotten paying the fee. Everyone got an e-mail.

Twitter is being supported by one of our forum mods. He doesn't work in the office and can't help with ticket questions - neither can I. E-Mails are also severely backed up at the moment because a lot of people are panicking about the validation fee and are sending a reminder every day, or worse.

Please be patient a little longer.