Confused about the tickets - Help

221balecs

I won a ticket from a relative of mine and I'm a bit confused since I don't have much experience on buying entries online. There's this text with the barcode on it.

So my question is: Is that what I need for the registration? I print it, bring his ID and then I'm registered and get the bag?

Thank you in advance. :thumbup::thumbup:

• Moderators

Yes, you just have to bring the barcoded ticket and some ID belonging to the person that bought the tickets.

From the FAQ:

If you have bought items for someone else and you will not be attending the event, they will need to bring some form of valid (in date) ID of yours (a credit card etc).

• Like 1

I think he may have to be with you if it is his name on the ticket, for example my other half bought his ticket and mine, so he'll be picking up both

Yes, you just have to bring the barcoded ticket and some ID belonging to the person that bought the tickets.

From the FAQ:

If you have bought items for someone else and you will not be attending the event, they will need to bring some form of valid (in date) ID of yours (a credit card etc).

Oh, thank you so much the both of you! I was really confused about the e-ticket and how I would get the goody bag. But after the replies and read more about how an e-tickets works I understand it now. Thanks, :)

Edited by 221balecs