Get some Walking Dead Guests! *READ*

Hello, many of us are Walking Dead Fans! I for one am a crazy one! I attend LFCC and CM purely for the fact that in the last 2 years we've had Norman, Sarah, Lew, Jeff, Jose, Vincent, Jane, Lawrence and Andrew! That's 9 strong guests in the last 4 LFCC's and and 2 CM's. I tweeted Daniel Thomas May (Allen from S3) @iamDTMay saying he should attend. His reply and I quote; "and I want to meet you all. If you want me there, you've gotta tell your promoters." So here I am telling the promoters! This is a tweet from a cast member. So let's have this post read and checked by the guys at Showmasters and get him here next Saturday and Sunday! It'll sure bump up the number of people attending and that's for sure. Let's do this fellow walkers!

oh bless! This will get edited and moved to the guest suggestion thread. Guests cannot attend at the click of a finger, the guys at Sm know how big the walking dead fanbase is, if they are able to members of the team, they will do their upmost to! There are however may factors as to why a guest may not be able to attend a con!

In fact this is a repost - the original one has already been moved into the guest suggestion thread. ;)

Please do not repost again. If you wish to post in the Guest Suggestion area that's completely fine. But please do not open a request topic for specific guests in every single event section. This is not what the event sections are there for. We have one main suggestion topic per event section. If you want to post there that's fine too.

• Like 1