ticket help please

azzy85

I have travelled from Wales to London for Saturday's event it wasn't until I was half way to London on the bus that I realised I have left my tickets 8n the house, I have email confirmation of my tickets if i bring print outs of these to the show tomorrow will I still be able to get in and have my photo shoot? I have phoned a few times and can't get an answer I have sent emails and a private message to showmaster Facebook page all to no reply. As you can imagine I am really starting to panic now can anybody please advice me what to do?

• Moderators

You may indeed have to buy new ones. Where tickets haven't been delivered a replacement is issued - this is part why tickets are sent recorded delivery so they can verify when a delivery has not been made - but lost or forgotten tickets this is not always the case.

You will need to discuss this with someone at the show.

• Like 1

Thank you all for your advice. I took my printed confirmation with me and they let me in with that but I had to re-purchase my Ralph Macchio photo shoot ticket and if I send them my ticket back to them when I get home they will refund that for. All the staff were very helpful fairplay. I had an awesome day too :)

• Like 1