Talks..

Hey guys,

i know we are awaiting times and info on photoshoots etc, but i was wondering will there be any talks going on at sheffield next week?

im asking because i saw pictures of dirk benedict fromn the glasgow con this weekend and theres was pics of him on stage with a microphone so obviously im assuming he was doing a q&a/talk...just wondering if this is something he may be doing in sheff...i really hope so!! will be awesome

• Like 1

They have talks at all the ComicCon events, there's usually a few paid and a few free talks spread over the weekend but there won't be details of what talks and when until closer, probably tomoro on Tuesday, based on the guests though I'd expect a Star Trek, Doctor Who and Game of Thrones and probably a couple of others.

There is a tab on the main page for the event saying that there will be talks so Xionic has said I'd expect Tuesday before details given SM are in Glasgow at the moment wrapping things up there. I guess it is difficult with it being a new show on top of an established one and also trying gauging interest etc.

• Like 1

Well not all of the showmasters cons have talks...if irecall ive been to a couple where there was no talks happening..most recently was the last milton keynes event i think, there wasnt talks there from what i rememeber.

ill check the main page tab, thanks

They have talks at all the ComicCon events, there's usually a few paid and a few free talks spread over the weekend but there won't be details of what talks and when until closer, probably tomoro on Tuesday, based on the guests though I'd expect a Star Trek, Doctor Who and Game of Thrones and probably a couple of others.

You're correct, not all the showmasters conventions (collectormania etc) have talks but generally all of the ComicCon's events have, as far as im aware.

From homepage:

Sheffield Film and Comic Con is our new show and we will be taking over the Motorpoint Arena. Taking place over the weekend of Saturday 30th and Sunday the 31st of August, Sheffield Film and Comic Con promises to bring you some of your favourite stars from TV, Film and Comics as well as a whole host of fun activities including photo shoots, panels, autograph sessions and hundreds of stalls full of TV and Film memorabilia to browse.

• Like 1