HP convention

sLyThErIn_SnAkE

i dont think they should hehe  :D

ME NEITHER....sorry :( ...Don't think they should have a LOTR event either!

why??

I am with Pippin on this one why??????

Just think the Great hallway with Hogwarts food

The Chamber has the big snake and pictures booth

Hogsmeade has candy galore

The Minstry of Magic has the signing booths

Just think about the prices of the adult autographs??

35 Pounds for Alan Rickman!

Kyle Longbottom

I dont think they should do a HP con either! I dont think cons on 1 particular thing can work unless ALL stars turn up etc, and as it has a large cast etc it must be near impossible! The same with LOTR! Red Dwarf and other things with a small cast works as a reunion but thats prob as far as it would go. But they are my opinions not SM's. :P

its pretty sad that people who dont want to meet HP people come onto the hp forum

This HP section isnt just about meeting the characters, its about people chatting about the books, films etc, they were putting in their opinion, theirs count too!

BHPF :D

Edited by bigharrypotterfan

I dont think they should do a HP con either! I dont think cons on 1 particular thing can work unless ALL stars turn up etc, and as it has a large cast etc it must be near impossible! The same with LOTR! Red Dwarf and other things with a small cast works as a reunion but thats prob as far as it would go. But they are my opinions not SM's. :angel:

its pretty sad that people who dont want to meet HP people come onto the hp forum

This HP section isnt just about meeting the characters, its about people chatting about the books, films etc, they were putting in their opinion, theirs count too!

BHPF :rolleyes:

There are several Harry Potter conventions

Britian is holding one

The USA has held one in florida

one is being held in Boston Masschuetts.

Plus you can go for a day instead of going for the whole event. Since you dont have a lot of money

Kyle Longbottom

I dont think they should do a HP con either! I dont think cons on 1 particular thing can work unless ALL stars turn up etc, and as it has a large cast etc it must be near impossible! The same with LOTR! Red Dwarf and other things with a small cast works as a reunion but thats prob as far as it would go. But they are my opinions not SM's.  :unsure:

BHPF :yoda:

There are several Harry Potter conventions

Britian is holding one

The USA has held one in florida

one is being held in Boston Masschuetts.

Plus you can go for a day instead of going for the whole event. Since you dont have a lot of money

Kyle Longbottom

I want Britain to hold another one!

its not that i dont think they should have HP cons at all...i just dont think its for SM to do....they have collectormanias and LfaCCs to deal with already!

but i do agree with all that bhpf said too... :huh:

TISHTOSH!!! pffffffft at you shouting :P

its not that i dont think they should have HP cons at all...i just dont think its for SM to do....they have collectormanias and LfaCCs to deal with already!

but i do agree with all that bhpf said too... :D

TISHTOSH!!! pffffffft at you shouting :P

Yeah I wasnt going on about other people's cons I ment SM's doing one! What taytoes said :P

I would definately love a Harry Potter convention!, that would be great :huh:

Not sure if showmasters should do it though, we could all dress up as hogwarts students, that would be fun!!, *giggles*

• 3 weeks later...

i would be happy if they had a certain amount of hp ppl at collectormaina as i met a few more hp ppl this week and ive deciede i only need to meet elijah wood from lord of the rings that i want to meet ive met pratically all that i can from buffy and angel so im going onto harry potter. :angel:

How about Naked Qudditch??

Special event!!

See Dan Radcliffe, rupert Grint, Joshua Herdman, Jamie Waylett, Sean Biggerstaff, Danielle Tambor, Jamie Yeates, James and Oliver Phelps, Tom Felton. All in birthday suits playing quidditch!

The british version.

100 hundred pounds to be in the audience NO CAMARAS allowed!

I think everybody would come!

Then special siging after wards with the team

Special photos with stragic brooms covering there bits and bums and breasts! :wub:^_^

Edited by kyle longbottom

How about Naked Qudditch??

Special event!!

See Dan Radcliffe, rupert Grint, Joshua Herdman, Jamie Waylett, Sean Biggerstaff, Danielle Tambor, Jamie Yeates, James and Oliver Phelps, Tom Felton. All in birthday suits playing quidditch!

The british version.

100 hundred pounds to be in the audience NO CAMARAS allowed!

I think everybody would come!

Then special siging after wards with the team

Special photos with stragic brooms covering there bits and bums and breasts! ;);)

;) Thats such a good idea..... I vote we run it!!! then we can decide which bits to cover :vader:

• 2 weeks later...