Review of London Film & Comic Con 2014 Day by Day

Hi everyone,

I've written a review of LFCC 2014 over at http://www.thebeardedtrio.com/2014/07/london-film-comic-con-2014-day-by-day.html I've been honest. I would post it here but it has photos embedded etc. If it's okay to copy and paste I will post here. I'm not posting for traffic clicks etc. Hope you like it.

Rob

The Bearded Trio.

I skimmed through it but it was good positive review! Though I don't think it is confirmed it is prebooked tickets only for next year, but looking likely!

Thanks for taking a look. I got the update from Showmaster's Facebook page.

In the future we feel it has come to a point where we are not going to sell on-the-day Walk-in tickets for the Saturday, as this day is now at a point where its going to be at capacity very early. All tickets structures will be looked at fully for next year's event as we are at a point where we are now getting more and more bigger guests offered to us and we will have this type of demand at this event every year. So the way forward will be to first look at pre-selling Saturday only to start with and to keep an eye on if we need to pre sell Sunday also.