Congrats SM on a great Sunday

The organisation for Sunday was near flawless in my experience anyway.
The venue was just about big enough for the amount of people attending.
The outside queue management was unexpectedly good with no queue jumping or madness. We even had a crew member going down the line and letting people know what to expect and what to do when the doors open.
On the way in our wrists were stamped so we could leave though the nearest exit for fresh air.

I got to see everyone I wanted, taking about 15mins tops from entering a guest queue to seeing the guest. Brilliant!
The air con was on and the temperature was very nice.

Only small thing I noticed and this is being really picky was Summer Glau's crew didn't take any VT off people. After Saturday I took advantage of this and went up twice and then passed my #52 VT onto someone who looked completely devastated with his #700 and something ticket. Please don't hate me too much for that :P

But overall I'd say Sunday LFCC 2014 was probably the best SM event I've been too.

As to what SM needs to do to get Saturday's right....that's for another thread ;)

Edited by LogicTheory
  • Like 1

Yes all went smoothly for me today. Joined the huge pre paid early bird queue at 8:50. Inside at 9:20. Photoshoots were all good. Special mentions to how lovely and friendly Juliet landau and Dina Meyer were.

Simple things like more signs/maps, cool boxes dotted around selling water would be improvements. Having that many queues sounded silly originally, appeared to me there were two on Sunday, pre paid and buy on day, much better.

A very good day, was no need to panic after reading the forum last night. Buying in advance I've always done and always will do. Roll on the next one!

After having to leave early yesterday due to the excessive heat/not being able to move because of too many people etc, today was flawless! The queues to get in were fine, I managed to get all my remaining autos done and had a nice browse of the stalls in the final hour. Surprisingly, the queue for Carrie Fisher was the quickest we were in all weekeknd! she was lovely and apologised for the lack of personalisation. TJ Thyne was also a trooper and carried on signing even after the announcement of closure at 6pm!

Despite the "disaster waiting to happen" Saturday, this has been one of my favourite LFCCs in the 7 years we have been attending! Well done, SM and crew! :)