Friday Preview night

Hi

Would like to know anyone view on Fridays preview night, I had tickets for entry and well as photo-shoots for Ms Farrell and EJA

I could not make it owing to ill health and was gutted to say the least

Saturday sounded very busy !

Any comments would be appreciated

Cheers Si

Guests met so far,

William Shatner, Nichelle Nichols,George Takei Walter Koenig,Rene Auborjinois, Roxann Dawson,Casey Biggs, Marc Alaimo, Jeffrey , Kate Mulgrew,Tim Russ, Robert D.McNeil,Bob Picardo, Colm Meaney, Patrickj Stewert, Jonathan Frakes, Gates Mcfadden, Marina Surtis,Chase Masterson, Cirroc Lofton,Brent Spiner,Majel Barret Rodeenberry, Dwight Schultz,Garret Wang, Robert Beltran,Alice Krige,Richard herd,Armin Shimmerman,J.G .Hertzler, Dirk Benedict,Denise Crosby,Max Grodenchik,Lee Arenburg,Tom Hardy, Amdy Robinson,Nana Visitor,Micheal Dorn,Jon De-Lancie, Keegan De-LanciePenny Johnson,Ron Moore,Gillian Anderson,Katee Sackoff, Jamie Bamber Martha Hackett, Richard Kiel, George Lazenby, Honor Blackman,Lou Ferrigno, Gil Gerard, Jaclyn Smith,Tim o'connor, Felix Silla,Tricia Helfer,Jerry hall,Chris owen, Caroline Munroe,Maud Adams, Mariam D'Abo, Dean Stockwell,Grace park,Anthony Montgomery, Erin Gray,Herb Jefferson Jnr. John Rhyss Davies,Zienna Merton, Gareth hunt, Sylvester Mcoy,Claudia Christian,Terry jones, Avery Brooks,Manu Itraymi, Alan Ruck,Michelle Forbes,Nicki Clyne,Richard Arnold, Dirk Benedict,Nicole DeBoer,Glen Larson,Tony Todd,Elizabeth Sladen,Valeri Leon,Shane Rimmer,Britt Eckland,Sophie Aldred,Dave Prowse, Warwick Davis,Virginia Heys,

I got to the venue about 3:45 thinking I was gonna be the first in the queue - how wrong I was. I was luckily around 100 from the front so just took my place on the floor. The doors for the silver queue were open around 6:10 and they slowly started moving in, then a few from the pre-paid and then us. I got in around 6:20 I think ish. I was bothered about meeting the main ones so just went straight the toilet as was literally about to wet myself.

Walked around all the stalls trying to find a certain stall to see if something was released which it hadn't been - was a tad gutted as my main reason for going really. Walked to see some of the guests and took a few photos. Found Lita and words can't explain just how gorgeous she is in real life. Takes me back to my school days of watching her and the Hardy Boys on WWF.

Wandered a bit more then went to the Stan Lee hall shall we say as my mate was there in author bit. Said hello to them for a bit and then wandered back to the main hall where it got a tad busier but still got straight back in with my hand stamp. Took a few more photos then left.

I will def be doing a preview night every time unless there is a guest I have to meet during the weekend. Was such a breeze compared to what I'm hearing about today!

I was at the preview night. Whilst it was definitely quieter than today, it was far busier than the Friday preview last year. I arrived at 6:10pm with my silver pass letter and walked in pretty much straightaway (once they had found the woman with the wrist bands, who was not by the door).

It was possible to browse the stalls (not possible to do that today without the crushing), queue for photo shoots (without getting crushed by the hordes trying to get past) and get autographs in relative comfort. The guests I met were friendly and they were all posing for photos over the tables (some other guests weren't, but not many).

The comic hall was really quiet yesterday - I didn't even try and get in there today so not sure what it was like...

Great thanks for the input!

I always do a Friday for any SM event, being my own boss I can take the time out which is far more beneficial than the busy Saturdays

Si

Im hoping the winter one gets the same treatment as I will def be there instead of saturday but gonna have to make it Sunday instead

Hi BB

Wow, that is surprising

Great minds obliviously think alike on leaving the weekend days alone

Maybe I chose wisely, I did pre-order Ms Farrels Auto beforehand, so all may be not lost

Just gutted at not seeing the Admiral and of course Diana cancelling

Bring them back for Winter SM's <-----------thats a shout there BTW

SiFi