Friday Question....

Right guys, I normally do Fridays at CM:MK due to working weekends so I thought same for this one...

As I've just seen its open form 6-9 I have a few questions.....

99% of the guests I've seen are gonna be there Friday night as well so that won't be an issue I don't think so will everything thats gonna be there Saturday/Sunday be there Friday?

I stupidly booked my train ticket to get to Euston at 12ish so was planning on getting to Earls Court at 12:30 ish so now I have some free time all afternoon to kill which is annoying... One thing I would like to know as I'm a London virgin in terms of wandering (I normally go straight to what I want to do and go home - i.e. LFCC 2012) is I have purchased a zone 1 and 2 tube pass so I think that should get me around most places.

Is friday as "good" as saturday as the main reason I go to Fridays at CM is to look at everything but when its not as busy but I was thinking that as most guests are gonna be there is it gonna be able to do it all in the three hours as I'm not coming back the next day like most people might do.....

Well since you'll be in London early it gives you a good chance to get a good place in the queue outside (not sure when people start queuing though!).

Last year I managed to get two of the 'big' stars of the con's auto's that night (Peter Dinklage and Norman Reedus - Peter's queue was constant!). I enjoyed the relative calm and the ability to walk around dealers without being crushed... however with Stan Lee and just the general size of the con I can't say what this preview night will be like.

Who are you wanting to meet? Just go straight to the VQ areas and grab the tickets for who you want (in order of their popularity) and be vigilant about when your no. is up on the board so you can get in there ASAP! That's all I can recommend really :)

Friday is always the quietest of the three days.

I would expect it to be busier this year with Stan Lee, but still not mega busy, especially as Stan is in a separate hall.

There are normally two queues, pay on the night and pre-paid. Last year I just paid on the night, turned up about 5.00 p.m. and was in within half an hour of opening. Did a couple of photoshoots, got autos from The Hoff and Norman Reedus and still had time to browse the stalls.

I would expect it to be busier this year with Stan Lee, but still not mega busy, especially as Stan is in a separate hall.

There are normally two queues, pay on the night and pre-paid. Last year I just paid on the night, turned up about 5.00 p.m. and was in within half an hour of opening. Did a couple of photoshoots, got autos from The Hoff and Norman Reedus and still had time to browse the stalls.

How many photoshoots did you manage to do on the Friday night?

How many photoshoots did you manage to do on the Friday night?

Danny Glover was definitely on the Friday night. Not 100% sure off the top of my head which others I did on Friday, definitely got some photos at auto tables with Charles Martinet and Adrienne Barbeau. Got autos with the Hoff, Reedus, Glover, Charles Martinet, Adrienne, William B Davis and I didn't get into the hall till about 6.30 p.m. approx. as paid on the night, so did all of that comfortably in 2 1/2 hours. Only one that was a little rushed was the Hoff auto, just got him as he was finishing.

I would love to get a photoshoot with Stan Lee but thats highly unlikely now lol. I mainly go for the experience really so will see what happens. Anyone sees a lonely looking guy wandering round London give me a shout lol