Question about Autographs

Some actors personalise while others don't some for time reasons and some just like to personalise and some just prefer to autograph it, either way it's no more on top of the price, personally I've only ever seen one person put a quote/message on an autograph and that was dave Prowse, a little boy in front of me probably about 5 or 6 stood up on his tip toes to hand over £15 half of which was in coins bless him! And dave asked him his name, which I can't remember, and put it down with a May the force be with you message or something along those lines, needless to say the boy was beyond overwhelmed and left the table beaming while he ran off to his parents. Sorry to ramble haha hope what relevant stuff I said helps :D

• Like 3

Some actors personalise while others don't some for time reasons and some just like to personalise and some just prefer to autograph it, either way it's no more on top of the price, personally I've only ever seen one person put a quote/message on an autograph and that was dave Prowse, a little boy in front of me probably about 5 or 6 stood up on his tip toes to hand over £15 half of which was in coins bless him! And dave asked him his name, which I can't remember, and put it down with a May the force be with you message or something along those lines, needless to say the boy was beyond overwhelmed and left the table beaming while he ran off to his parents. Sorry to ramble haha hope what relevant stuff I said helps :D

Awwww :) That's cute :) I got a few quotes or messages on my photos, at my first LFCC in 2011 Natalia Tena was so shocked I came from abroad lol that she made me write "Thank you for coming" in Czech on a piece of paper and then she copid it onto the photo :D I know she has done it for other people too, but in that moment I was totally overwhelmed by it!

• Like 1

Speaking to the topic, no, there's no extra charge, but time constraints may prevent the guest from personalizing, last year I was getting an autograph of Peter Dinklage for a friend and he had a no personalizations sign there, so I just sighed and went for it anyway, but later during the day the sign was gone and he was personalizing normally. Needless to say I felt a bit cheated, but alas!

• Like 1