New Willow Action Figures from MooreAction.com

Adam

Hey,

MAC have shipped out the new wave of Buffy figures, i know they are in the UK now so i guess i will start to collect them, i am not sure which ones to get, but here are the ones that they have made:

Willow

Willow as seen in season 5 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The Willow 5 inch poseable action figure comes dressed in jeans, pink top, and a purple sweater, and comes with a dorm room floor base and some accessories.

willow2.jpg

Willow Dopplegangland

This is an exclusive just like the other 4 below they are exclusives to different company's, this figure here is from the episode Dopplegangland in season 3, without the vampire face.

willowdopple.jpg

Willow Vampire

This is an exclusive just like the other 4 below they are exclusives to different company's, this figure here is from the episode Dopplegangland in season 3, WITH VAMPIRE FACE!

willowvamp.jpg

Willow White Witch

Willow from the last ever Buffy Episode! dont know much about this one as it is not listed.

willowwhite.jpg

Willow Dark Witch

Willow as the Dark Witch at the end of season 6, shes comes with some bottles from the magic box shop and a few spell books.

wollowdark.jpg

Willow Transformation

Willow as seen in the season 6 episode Wrecked, of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The Transformation Willow 5 inch poseable action figure depicts Witch Willow in the early stages of experiments in dark magic. Figure comes with blackened pupils and longer red hair and comes with a floor base and dark arts spell books.

willowtransform.jpg

Edited by Adam