A question about comic book care/ stan lee

I was hoping someone here could help me , i'm a comic noobie and I bought a punisher #5 (1986) a while back to get signed as this is stan's last European signing and i didnt want to miss out on what is my only chance to meet the man . I'm looking for help with caring for my comic during/after the con. At cardiff con there was a vendor using white gloves to handle peoples collectables while helping with with buying protective gera for their auto's etc first off where can i get some of those gloves from? As the i would prefer no-ones hands touch it but i cant demand stan sticks on gloves so his hands are the only ones that can , i dont even want to touch the comic . secondly where can i buy a nice protective case/frame for the comic to display at home . I have searched up and down the interwebs but as i am a noob im not finding much and hope some comic veterans can help me

cheers :)

I got mine from ebay a seller called kryptonkomics http://stores.ebay.co.uk/kryptoncomicsshop/

My comic came well packaged and very quickly and was very happy with them,

As i comic noob reading mainly digital comics i didnt have a real comic so i just went with the character i liked then found the rarest comic in the price range i was happy with , good luck :)

• Like 1

anyone looking for care of autos, phots, etc that they get at comic con there are always sellers there. one i often go to is franks autographs stall he sells all sorts of stuff for the storage of things. He also has an online site where you can get even more stuff that he cant bring alon to events with him. hope this helps.