Latest Guest Announcement - STEVE ISMAY

Steve Ismay was not on the last print - neither was Colin Skeaping, Chris Bunn or Quentin Pierre. There may be a couple of others but I'll need to wait to check my print when I get home from work.

Edited by Marky242

• 4 weeks later...

This seems to be the best Stormtrooper thread since half the works been done already!

Checked my print and Michael Leader and Tony Smart were also not part of the original 16 signers so thats another 6 to add to it if you managed to get a print the last time!!

This is the original list, I don't have the print but I'm comparing against who I have in my book

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=60114&hl=%2Bdavid+%2Bfield

I must have missed David Field,

Steve Ismay, Colin Skeaping, Chris Bunn, Quentin Pierre, Michael Leader, Tony Smart were your six, what about Joe Gibson, Grant Hall* and David Hague? The later two seem to have joined the lineup on the quiet! Did they have any other roles?

*ROTJ only?

Pat Gorman is a name I hadn't heard before - is he still alive? If so, has he signed before?

Legendary Doctor Who extra for most of the original run.

This site lists him as ANH Trooper, but we all know better than to trust a strange computer :smile:http://www.aveleyman.com/ActorCredit.aspx?ActorID=6789

Not sure on his health, but he hasn't done an interview or signing AFAIK for at least 15 years.

From information I have Gibson, Hall & Hague are not ANH stormys so I wouldn't be adding them to the previous print.

Thanks, that helps - I have limited room on the Stormtroopers page, so keep that ANH only now, I'll have to ask the others what scenes they were in.

That you Neil?? If so, see you on Sunday!! Lol

I have way too many stormy projects so I'm not bringing my trooper print (Its nicely framed and I'd probably ruin it taking it out of the frame!)

From information I have Gibson, Hall & Hague are not ANH stormys so I wouldn't be adding them to the previous print.

Hi Mark

can you let me know which films Gibson, Hall & Hague played Stormtroopers in, finding no much info at the moment.

fingers crossed they all turn up Sunday