Tickets haven't arrived

jjpprob

Hi,

I ordered tickets for this weekend back on the 6th. The packing slip I was able to download on the orders section of the website say it should've been shipped on the 18th. So far, it hasn't turned up. There's always someone at the address to sign for it so I know it's not an issue with recorded delivery or anything, so I'm not sure what's happened to them. I've also sent an email to info@collectormania.com but as I know that quite a few of the relevant people also read the forums, and I've not yet got a response from the email, I thought I'd ask here. Is there a list I can go on to be allowed in without showing my ticket? Or would I be allowed in if I showed my order confirmation email?

You will need to bring a copy of the payment (not order) confirmation e-mail.

Sorry if this is just me being stupid, as I've never ordered the tickets myself before (a mate has usually got them for us), but I am in the same boat as the original poster as well. Would it be better to cover all angles and bring both order confirmation and the payment e-mail (the first one received) to the event?