Shop closing times for Newcastle Film & Comic Con

Hello,

With regards the ticket situation.

I will not be able to arrive in Newcastle before 11am.

If I buy a standard ticket online then will I have to join the crowd waiting to buy tickets or can I just enter after 11am.

Hope this makes sense.

Or would I be better buying the arrive early ticket.

Thanks,

• Moderators

If you arrive after 11am with a ticket already bought then you would, in theory, join the 'pre-paid' line to enter - in practice this queue will have disappeared shortly after 11 so you will be able to go straight in.

Missed the shop for buying another early bird ticket. I am travelling with a friend who until today wasn't sure if she could make it (hence missing the shop). I already have my EB ticket.

I know it says all tickets available on the day, does this include Early Bird ones? If so, what time should we be looking at arriving? We're travelling over from Cumbria and will need to plan travel time and stuff.

• Moderators

There will be a queue before 9am to buy early bird tickets - this will be a separate queue than the one for people who already HAVE early bird tickets. Quite how quickly/early this pay-on-the-day queue will grow we can't really say as being the first event we don't have precedent.