weird diversion

I'm writing this not only as a means to break the constant stream of 'WHEN'S THE NEXT ANNOUNCEMENT, SHOWMASTERS!?', but as a form of therapy.

I had another weird CM5 dream.

Those of you may remember my sinister 'exploding stomachs' dream (WHICH STILL MIGHT HAPPEN!).

And so.

I fell asleep on a train home from London yesterday and dreamt that (use your collective powers of imagination, here...) I was walking around CM5, trying to sneek a peek at the precious guests, when who should I spot as a guest but Michael J. Fox!

how cool is that!?

well, kind of cool, except for some reason he was bloated from eating too many chocolate Easter Eggs (- he was even eating the foil!) and I was subsquently not allowed to meet him/stroke his hair.

bummer.

the weird thing was that I was convinced it had all really happened when I woke up.

...bet you're glad you stopped to read this.

anybody else having weird CM5 dreams/nightmares?

A few weeks ago I dreamt that I was at collectormania and there was the cast of the Tribe but no-one wanted to meet them so I did (Salene and Lex were there all dressed up). Then I went to meet Billy Boyd but the queue was massive (which really happened at C3 ^_^ ) so I went to meet John Rhys Davies and he remembered me from last time. we were talking for about 15 mins and then I left and woke up.

I thought it was true for a bit too. I kept thinking I know I've met JRD and BB but I don't remeber THAT happening. Weird................

Edited by IErisedMalfoy

A few weeks ago I dreamt that I was at collectormania and there was the cast of the Tribe but no-one wanted to meet them so I did (Salene and Lex were there all dressed up). Then I went to meet Billy Boyd but the queue was massive (which really happened at C3 :wub: ) so I went to meet John Rhys Davies and he remembered me from last time. we were talking for about 15 mins and then I left and woke up.

I thought it was true for a bit too. I kept thinking I know I've met JRD and BB but I don't remeber THAT happening. Weird................

ooh that's freaky because I dreamt that the tribe were at C5 as well only it was jack and ebony :lol:

lol, I had a weird London dream maybe a week before it happened. It was preeeeetty long so I won't tell it now. I'm always having wierd dreams. The last person I spoke to before i went to sleep or thought about, hehe, dreams are cooooool. I had superpowers the other night! That was fun...

I had a dream once where I was wandering around MK, and I turned into Middleton Hall and C5 was going on, and I hadn't realised! I remember panicking that I had to get my friends there somehow otherwise we'd miss the whole event...

I'd hate it if that were to really happen. :angry:

~Elven~

I dreamt once that i got locked in the main exhibition hall at LFACC and i was ll alone in the dark :rolleyes:

Scary

oww that sounds cool !!!!!

I hade a dream...but i dont remmber it all i knew that my vivorit star was ther <G> at c-5 i mean

Edited by Nili