Does any one have pictures of ray park from the sunday?

funny we are busy working on future guests and events and if we do not see a post and get back asap we get the Mmm... which just means we have not seen a thread , funny though Mmmm....

anyway no this rumour is not true Ray did not go off to Wimbledon , a personal issue came up and that is why he could not attend the Sunday .

hope that helps clear it up

jason

Just out of interest, why did it say he was called into filming on his stand? :S

Ta,

Che-Snake :)

• Showmasters Admin

some times we are also out the loop on these things , some times a guest doesn't tell us as they are busy dealing with the issue in hand , some times its very personal , and as they are public figures the press like to run with things and it gets out of hand , so we say nothing other than what a guest wants us to say , all i have said on here is a fact that he did not just go off to Wimbledon which was a nasty rumor starting to get off the ground , and as to your Mmmm well i think a little less its a conspiracy drama and more of these are real people with real lives and real drama some times and they sometimes need to be given a brake.

as to what was being said at the show i am sorry i do not know the problem with there being so many people there with rumors some times it spreads over and some of the crew here it and then it starts to be spread ? thats all i can guess happened.

at the end of the day we can only tell you what we know , if we are not told by the guests or the agents then we cannot tell you anything , as in the past we too have been cough out and the fans kill us for for repeating something we have also herd that we thing is fact , so you cannot have it both ways , so now we hear it direct or we do not repeat it , thats now Showmasters policy

hope that helps clear this up as i say no big conspiracy here :-)

jason