Thank Showmasters

Hi,

Just got home after an incredible day with my wife and daughter at London Film & Comic Con.

This was my first ever Con and I loved every minute of it. It was so well organised, everyone was super friendly (massive thanks to the gold ticket holder who gave us his early entry tickets) & the merchandise was superb.

I had photos taken with Jason Momoa, Lena Headey & Peter Dinklage & even found time to sit on the Iron Throne with my baby girl. The photos all came out brilliantly. Plus I got to randomly meet Danny Glover and David Hasslehoff.

I attended the Mortal Instruments talk which was so good and unbelievable that it was free.

I also managed to get some great Game of Thrones pop figures and randomly a hawaii five-0 mug!

Finally, all staff were courteous and knowledgeable, showing a real passion for the Con.

So in summary an unforgettable experience and I can't wait to return in October.

Thanks again.

MOTP

Edited by MilkOfThePoppy
  • Like 1

Thank you Showmasters! This was one of your best events yet; you really listened to previous feedback. The instant photos were a hit, the crew were all very helpful and friendly, and the silent auction was much better than the ones in the talk area. Well done!