Is anyone interested...

Schmooz

• 2 weeks later...
She must be mad, she should wait a few years, if he doesnt want to do more cons it will be a rare item! :freak2:

Why would you want to sell it unless you got one that isnt to katy from tom?? WIsh I could of done that at C4 then I could of made some money!

But the ones they did were all to me :lol:

Kyle Longbottom

okay for those who are interested, sorry i have taken so long to reply... to be honest i'd kinda forgotten that i had posted this... oops!! :P

right... i shall talk to her and get details to post for you.

-suz xx

huh? wots that bout busted? huh huh huh!?!?!

yeah what is busted?? I thought you keep them locked up and preserved??

Kyle Longbottom

no, i think she is talking about the band busted! they sing air hostess, who's david, crash the wedding and loads more, they are very good!!!

it IS personalised to my mate.. but there are ways of removing such personalisations. im not sure how much she wanst for it cuz she was vague when i asked her.... it is the picture of draco and harry stood next to each other agesnt a grey background, holding brooms.

it IS personalised to my mate.. but there are ways of removing such personalisations. im not sure how much she wanst for it cuz she was vague when i asked her.... it is the picture of draco and harry stood next to each other agesnt a grey background, holding brooms.

Is there anyway you can scan the pic on the computer, so we could have a lookse! :wub:

i have been told there are ways... nail varnish remover, white spirit etc... you have to be very very careful with stuff.... to be honest im not sure i'd try it!!

ill see if i can get hold of the piccy to get scanned in... i havent spoken to her bout this for a while