Latest guest announcement - Ray Park - and he is definitely coming thi

okay...maybe my 1st question was to hard, ill have another go .......When will you be putting up photo-shoot tickets for ray park at lfcc 2013 ...thanks xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry but there is no set time for photo shoots to be placed on sale. They are just put up as and when.

okay..... yes hes on the main page.....yes the tickets prices for him are also up....yes there are prices for his autograpgh and phoots shoot...yes there is a link to buy tickets.......BUT the tickets are NOT up to buy photo-shoots with him.....all I wanted to know was when are they going to be up......its that simple.... the hoff was announced yesterday and his photoshoots etc are already up...yet ray parks aren't .....all I wanted to know was when the ray park photo shoot tickets will be available to buy.xxxxxxxxxxx

why hasn't he been added then , if he's definitely coming...???? the hoff was announced yesterday and all his stuff is up... I just find it strange

http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/index.php/guests/77-2013guests/614-park-

There is a link on that page that will take you to his ticket page,

No it does not. Those links take you to the online shop for the event not for the specific guest. They are not on sale yet.
  • Like 1

why hasn't he been added then , if he's definitely coming...???? the hoff was announced yesterday and all his stuff is up... I just find it strange

As I explained above they can be added at any point. This is very normal and nothing to be concerned about.
  • Like 1