Books or film?

Embo

What do you prefer, the books or the films?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer, the books or the films?

• books
    • films

It was the films that got me into lotr but then straight away i brought all the books and read them all and i definately understand middle earth alot more now!!! i love the hobbit too!! i keep on re-reading all the books over and over and over again!! im going to be like Christopher Lee and read the books every year, for 50 years!!! lol lol i love reading so that helps too and even though i work like 12 hours a day i still find time to read! i am committed!!!!!! :P:D:P:D:cylon:

It was the films that got me into lotr but then straight away i brought all the books and read them all and i definately understand middle earth alot more now!!! i love the hobbit too!! i keep on re-reading all the books over and over and over again!! im going to be like Christopher Lee and read the books every year, for 50 years!!! lol lol i love reading so that helps too and even though i work like 12 hours a day i still find time to read! i am committed!!!!!! :P:D:P:D:cylon:

Yeh you certainly are mate, and a bit crazy! I wish I couls sit down and read as long as you its a gift my friend! :D

e-U.jpg

This is for you!!

PippinsLady, that pics for all of us now its on the forum *evil giggle* *prints off picture*

xxxxxxxx

Yeh its one of my favourites, Elijah looks great, you just wanna wrap him up in wool and take him home!

LOL :wub: I wouldn't even bother wrapping him up - I'd just take him like that! :D:lol:

Well, this is hard..I think I'll choose for the films then, 'cause because of the films I started reading the books. But it's a shame they skipped some good parts from the books in the films. But hey, you can't have everything, PJ did a wonderfull job, and nobody can do this better! PJ you rock!

luv-xXx-