Hotel code?

Laika

I was automatically put through to central reservations in the US who told me the con rate for a single room was also £88.80. Eventually I managed to get someone in the Birmingham Hilton and they were very helpful and told me the single room rate was in fact £74.40. I have successfully booked one twin at £88.80 and one single at £74.40 through the hotel. Hope this helps!

Edited by Farlight

im booking into hilton in feb as for ET8 me and my daughter stayed in a hotel near the airport and obviously we had to go between there and the hilton for the convention, worst part was leaving the prom party on saturday night at 11pm we found that the NEC had shut the doors we would walk through to get to the monorail and we had to walk all the way round to get back to the hotel which on a cold night wasnt pleasant :(

plus i feel it will be better for getting ready for the parties etc, but i suppose if you know anyone coming you could always get changed etc in their rooms for the parties :)

@Peachicato it would be me on my own hence my problem. but I do want to try and come to this one as I only just discovered twilight and this will be my 1st convention

Im sure even if you didnt book a room you could find a roomie to share with :) but you will be made to be welcome it will be my 2nd convention

• 3 weeks later...