Collectormania 3

CarriePie

I dont know why but lately ive been thinking about CM 3 and Tom..aww..i thought i would die if i didnt meet him!LOL. i went through alot to get to Milton Keynes(i live in Wigan,Lancashire if ya didnt already know :uhoh: ) in the end i dragged a friend along and got my brother in law to drive us there and back.When i think about it now it seems daft to go all that way just to see one person but at the time it was perfectly logical!hee. And even though i only went to see him,and met him pretty early on in the day,it was still a brilliant day,im not a big sci-fi or film buff but the stalls were still dead good.lol It was just a wicked day and i canny believe it was almost a year ago since the hyperventilating,swooning,meeting people off ere and everything. I want to go again but i need just one guest to set me off.lol

Sorry for the ramble..lol.

XxXx

I laugh at how pathetic i must have been to be so gooey over him.LOL.

He seemed nice enough,although a bit of a scally if im honest..in his trackies like the missing member of the blazin squad or summat!:D I just said hiya and he said hiya back,asked my name,i told him but he had to ask about 3 times cos he couldnt spell it..lol,then i had a photo with him and said bye and went.He didnt seem moody as some others said at the time,but i did see him quite early on in the day :0)

I laugh at how pathetic i must have been to be so gooey over him.LOL.

He seemed nice enough,although a bit of a scally if im honest..in his trackies like the missing member of the blazin squad or summat!;) I just said hiya and he said hiya back,asked my name,i told him but he had to ask about 3 times cos he couldnt spell it..lol,then i had a photo with him and said bye and went.He didnt seem moody as some others said at the time,but i did see him quite early on in the day :0)

yeah same i couldnt think of anythin to say, i actually didnt trust myself to speak much lol! yeha i dont think he was moody i met him about 2:15

lol thinkin of cm3 makes me laugh yeah but i cant believe it was nearly a year ago that seems ridiculous! but it was wow. .. i still cant quite believe i met him

What did you think of Tom?, was he friendly

he seemed really nice i thought i wish id thought of something to say

I thought he was a really down to earth guy altho I think he was getting a bit peeed off with all the gooey and screaming and crying girls! I was chatting to him bout filming and he said it was going all ok and just asked if he was having a good time etc, but yeah really cool guy, ^_^

BHPF :D

I thought he was a really down to earth guy altho I think he was getting a bit peeed off with all the gooey and screaming and crying girls! I was chatting to him bout filming and he said it was going all ok and just asked if he was having a good time etc, but yeah really cool guy, :blush:

BHPF :unsure:

did he say he was havin a good time?

I thought he was a really down to earth guy altho I think he was getting a bit peeed off with all the gooey and screaming and crying girls! I was chatting to him bout filming and he said it was going all ok and just asked if he was having a good time etc, but yeah really cool guy, :(

BHPF :jason:

did he say he was havin a good time?

Yeah

My C3 pics r odd to look at cuz it's before I joined the forum n yet there's loadsa ppl I'm friends with now in the background of em .. ok, that was random lol

I joined Either just before or just after! Cant remember :D:D:D