Favourite Cosplayers

Chloe_x

Had an amazing birthday on Saturday all thanks to this brilliant event! Obviously, all the guests were lovely, including the brilliant Matt Smith, but it's also the fans that make these events so special. So, who was everyone's favourite cosplayers of the weekend??

Best cosplayer moment for me was seeing Batman and Bane queueing for coffee together!

So many great cosplayers this year but my fave was the girl in a corseted Tardis costume (she was in a wheelchair, if that helps identify her). She looked gorgeous.

The Stormtroopers! Had to sink a couple of ciders to get the courage to ask for a photo! They wee more than happy to oblige, and I got a brilliant photo after they made me drop to my knees and pointed their guns at me!

Yeah, it's always hard to get the courage to ask! But it's great to meet people that are so friendly, and it sounds like an awesome photo!

Best cosplayer moment for me was seeing Batman and Bane queueing for coffee together!

So many great cosplayers this year but my fave was the girl in a corseted Tardis costume (she was in a wheelchair, if that helps identify her). She looked gorgeous.

What a brilliant sight! Wish I was there for that one, and I didn't get to see that girl unfortunately :( But maybe I will be lucky enough to see her at another event