Video Games Forum ?

Extreme0

Since I had no idea where to put up Suggestions in the forum. I thought the best bet would be here. I would of thought there would of been some sort of video games section in the forums. More in the discussion part of the forums.

So is there a reason that there isn't a section for video games or was it forgotten in the last minute sort of deal ?

Edited by Extreme0

• Moderators

Well there's not really much discussion of video games on here..

Most of the TV/Movies etc have had cons, or guest representation etc, so the sections have existed because fans of those are here because of the events. Same with wrestling or similar. I know they're not used much anymore (mostly because of Facebook, Twitter and specific sites).

There was a CSI section introduced because there were a LOT of topics made at that point, and so it needed one.

Video games though? Feel free to make topics to discuss. There's no real need for a specific section though :)

• Like 1

I should think a lot of people on here do play video games, so sounds like a good idea. Showmasters have had some new and retro games available to play at shows as well over the last few years which has been good fun. I mainly play games on my phone nowadays, and just had loads of fun playing "Plants Vs Zombies".