Buzz pre-order?

NeilPearson

Thanks, I was just going to place an order but have some questions...

How do we know what images are available for the photo - are they shown on the website somewhere?

It's £280 (your original reply to me on August 24th said £275 but has since been amended...) and a personalisation is an extra £5 but that's included free if we buy on the day?

Can we pay the extra £30 for a mission or date inscription as per the 'on-the-day' pricing?

Postage on the website says £3 UK/£5 international, not £5/£10??

Not trying to be picky, just pay the right price.

Edited by NeilPearson

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks, I was just going to place an order but have some questions...

How do we know what images are available for the photo - are they shown on the website somewhere?

It's £280 (your original reply to me on August 24th said £275 but has since been amended...) and a personalisation is an extra £5 but that's included free if we buy on the day?

Can we pay the extra £30 for a mission or date inscription as per the 'on-the-day' pricing?

Postage on the website says £3 UK/£5 international, not £5/£10??

Not trying to be picky, just pay the right price.

Hi Neil

Yes the price has been ammended because of the extra postage charge for sending by special delivery and extra packaging.

Although dedications are include by Buzz, You will not be there to get him so we then need to get the name added. hence the extra personalisation charge.

So in short the price is correct now on the website. When you order please let us know the type or pose on the photo that you want. Such as "classic white space suit" or "on the moon".We will match your reques as closely as we can.

Hope that helps

Dave Phillips

Thanks for the quick reply Dave.

You didn't say whether we could pay the extra for a date or mission inscription? I'd really like to have Apollo 11 added...

If I wanted this classic picture http://buzzaldrin.com/files/15.jpg would "On the moon with reflection of Armstrong in visor" suffice as a description? I presume that's a fairly commonly requested image.

Cheers