The 3 Fairies Fan Club

sorry i tend to disappear like that loL! no one can really keep me in one place for long lol!

yeah well...tiggsys there....thats one fearie for you! loL! what are the dates for this thing?? may right......hmmmm *ponders*

April 30th to either 2nd or 3rd may

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry i tend to disappear like that loL! no one can really keep me in one place for long lol!

yeah well...tiggsys there....thats one fearie for you! loL! what are the dates for this thing?? may right......hmmmm *ponders*

So can we rest at ease knowing that the 3 Fairies are going to C5 now?

any attempt to corrupt the faeries in anyway may result in strange consiquences...

*nods*

Sounds interesting. Jango, corrupt them, I want to know what the strange consequences are!? :lol:

if the faeries are corrupted no wishes shall be granted..

*coughs* this is coming from the most innocent faerie you shall meet who doesnt like to think celebrities are being held hostage in her cupboard,doesnt make references to Viggo's meat at any possible occasion and doesnt make rude comments at everything.

Pinky on the other hand has a fasination with snakes and not the animals i might add...she's sooo corrupted *nods* she's really rude!

*smiles sweetly*

any attempt to corrupt the faeries in anyway may result in strange consiquences...

*nods*

Sounds interesting. Jango, corrupt them, I want to know what the strange consequences are!? :D

if the faeries are corrupted no wishes shall be granted..

*coughs* this is coming from the most innocent faerie you shall meet who doesnt like to think celebrities are being held hostage in her cupboard,doesnt make references to Viggo's meat at any possible occasion and doesnt make rude comments at everything.

Pinky on the other hand has a fasination with snakes and not the animals i might add...she's sooo corrupted *nods* she's really rude!

*smiles sweetly*

Ok!

I want a wish so will tell Jango to behave! ;)

I like the sound of Pinky. Tell her a have a big anaconda that needs looking after! :blink:;)

La la la la can I be a fairy please???? I wanna be a fairy, I want wings so I can fly up up up and away LOL

Try some Red Bull! :lol:

I've never tried that before, and me thinks that would not work, hmmmmmmmm what kind of fairy could i be LOL

I'll have to give that some though, not a tooth fairy, thats kinda boring