The 3 Fairies Fan Club

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the/you faires at LF&CC seemed like a great bunch of people to me. Its always nice to se people who like to be different. I'm sure being dressed as a fairy has got the/you faires and lot of new friends.

They sure did M8!

im quite suprised normally people dont aproach us at all i think we scare them lol!

I saw the/you faires at LF&CC seemed like a great bunch of people to me. Its always nice to se people who like to be different. I'm sure being dressed as a fairy has got the/you faires and lot of new friends.

They sure did M8!

im quite suprised normally people dont aproach us at all i think we scare them lol!

I never got chance to talk to you at LFCC (Too busy queueing), But ill definately say hello at C5!

well that depends what kinda wishes you're asking for! we only grant gud and true wishes *waves her wand* you know what....ive lost my wand.....need to apply for a new one *nods*

So how do we make wishes then, I tried wishing upon a star but quite frankly that never worked.

I have been a good girl - sort of!!!!!!!!

I like to give people the benifit of the doubt.

I know my wand is somewhere. I lost Betty Sprinkle. I don't think my new wand was ever named! lol

You cn drink Red Bull if you like. We do but being a faerire. A very long and mythical procedure. Generations of faerie lore and such. Ancestors being kidnapped by faeries and thus we appeared. You know. The usual.