Plastic Wallets sold by dealers

I stopped using mine after my last Jeri Ryan auto came off on the wallet, I now use my headshot portfolio it was £20 but it's really good for using at cons and storing the autos in.

Sarah

That sounds good idea, do the pictures have more room to breathe in there then? I can imagine nice and easy to get them out?

Ultra Pro photo sleeves are great for storing autos. Archival and acid free. As long as the auto is dry before placing in the sleeve, they should be no problems. I have used them for years and all my Star Wars autos are still in top condition. No stitcking to the sleeve / fading.

The 8 x 10 sleeves, ideal for SM photos can be picked up off ebay for around £6 for 20 sleeves (plus £3 postage). In total, each sheet works out to around 40p each. Just search for Ultra pro sleeve on ebay to find them.

Do you know if these are made in larger sizes? Have always wanted to scrapbook my collection but scared the autos will stick to the sleeves in a standard 12 x 12 scrapbook. The scrapbooks do tend to be acid-free, but I am still nervous.

The biggest size i know about is 8.5" x 11". Basically it's the same overall sheet size as an 8x10" sleeve, however there is no crimps at the bottom, so a larger print will slide further into the sleeve. The chap i purchase mine from is awaiting stock of the 8.5 x 11". Here is the link for the company i purchase my sleeves from. Always had top service from this company...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20x-Ultra-Pro-1-Pocket-Pages-8-x-10-For-Photos-Ideal-for-signed-pictures-/360430549812?pt=UK_Collectables_TradingCards_RL&hash=item53eb55bb34

Is the arrow file pocket sleeves okay?

Can anyone type this in the search engine to know what i'm on about and tell me what they think about it.

RA9790B

I have used arrow file sleeves before. These one's RA7589W

As long as they are archival / acid free, then you should be fine.

Edited by jediknight49