On Honeymoon, forgot to book, now have to queue - wait times?

Hi all

I was a dufus, and put off sorting my ticket for saturday.

I've recently returned from my honeymoon, and missed the advanced booking, so will have to queue on the saturday to get in.

I really don't mind, but as this is my first London Film and Comic Con, I have no idea how long I should be expecting to queue for.

Any of you veterans have any idea how long I could expect to wait in line for?

My train gets in just before 11:00am - and I intend to stay until closing.

I'm after Ben Browder and Karl Urban's autographs - do you think I'll have enough time to get both of them?

Thanks in advance

Edited by AaronFD

• Moderators

If you intend on staying til closing then yes, you have a good chance of getting their autographs.

Go and get their Virtual Queue tickets as soon as you get in - Karl first I'd suggest, then Ben.

Then you'll likely have a few hours before you'll be able to get them, so you can amuse yourself until then.

When i went to see Ben last time it did not take too long in the line and he is also really nice, he had a bunch of questions about my outfit, i complained about being in a skirt and he even made a joke about how he traumatized his son when he caught him wearing a skirt for mommy lmao i laughed so hard at that.

• Like 1

I'd like to add, congratulations on your wedding! (I'm assuming you've just got married, rather than this being a second honeymoon or anything)

Yup just married :)

Unfortunately my Wife has to work this weekend :( she's gutted, but I told her I will pick up Ben's autograph for her, hoping he can put something funny on there for her :)

I'm one of the few that has never pre-bought entry and have never had a problem before. In fact last year I got in line about 0830 and got in a few minutes after my pre-bought friend.

It should be fine but does depend on the day. As I say I've been going since about 2007 at least!

I might see you in the queue!