Muppet crew!

aseefsid

Yep. Kermit the Frog was over here recently as was Pepe.

(To keep the Magick going - I don't know who Steve Whitmire and Bill Barretta are)

They aren't over here now but when they were they made this 36 year old Kids Dreams come true. :)

TheresjustsomethingaboutthispictureofKermittheFrogandIthatIjustLove.jpg

Edited by KingRichard76

I was. About five people behind you. That was a fab time.

To be honest, I feel that the best time for Showmasters to get them would be when the next movie comes out, which will be in a year or so time, plus theres part of me that doesn't feel they would do it as they're very busy people. Also Disney would have to be negotiated with.

Did you have a good time with Kermit and Pepe? I became a bit overwhelmed with Kermit.

Amen brother! Amen! I think like you (I included) most people that went up there was just utterly starstruck with meeting Kermit, I mean how many people have grown up watching the Muppets thinking, "Wow, I LOVE this show." and think "There's no way I'd ever meet someone as huge as Kermit." and then meeting him and him responding the way he did - it was such a truly Magickal moment for that to happen.

I'd say with meeting Kermit anyone you meet now wouldn't have as big an impact. :)

I cried a little afterwards because I was so happy.

This I can understand. When Kermit addressed me as I was walking towards him it took everything in me to not completely break down and get really emotional. I thought I was going to lose it when I read out the piece about Jim Henson, when people started clapping that and the way Kermit reacted that was when I went to Kiss him.

I'll never forget that day, like I'm sure you never will forget it either.

I am. But its something I don't use that much, I'm mostly on Twitter. :)

This may cheer you up and bring back the memories of last week.

(Yes thats me whooping and going "Brilliant" and getting very excited)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...