Forum Ghost Hunt???

Narago

I was sitting here thinking I really want to go on a ghost hunt or at least stay somewhere that is supposedly haunted and I wondered who else out there would want to do this? :lol:

I thought if there are a few ppl interested perhaps we could arrange a forum ghost hunt?

Anyway I would appreciate any feedback anyone may have regarding this, thanx :jason:

You know I'm there. I'm trying to sort something. Need to know where everyone lives to make more localised.

Obi-Wan :lol:

YAY!!! It wouldnt be right without you there Obi-Wan :jason:

Well you know i am in hertfordshire but i dont mind travelling!!

I would deffinatly be up for that! I live in a haunted house anyway! But not much activity so it gets boring, plus its not in the slightest way spooky when dark so doesnt add to the atmosphere! :unsure:

Hey you guys - Im coming!

Definately. We should record it as well.

What sort of area is it going to be in?

People should make suggestions for haunted places then.

Somebodys going to have to dig out a mystery machine for us all though...

Ooooo more ppl interested, I am happy now :D

I dont know where everyone lives so perhaps we could try and find a central place to all if possible and then look to see what haunted locations/events are around that area!!

I say we spend the whole night in that famous haunted cemetry in London, I forget its name now.

But me and my Stepdad (love him) was going to do that, but we never got round to it.

If we are gonna stay in a cemetary all night, I want to wait till summer, when its warmer ;):rolleyes:

Well I'm setting in motion my own ghost hunt VERY soon in Reading. I have a suitably haunted house and I'm just assembling a team. I'll let you know more as I know it.

Obi-Wan ;)

Good for you, sounds interesting cant wait to hear more about it Obi-Wan :D

Will do. I'll let you all know dates and everything as I confirm them.

We're doing the whole stay overnight with locked off cameras in night vision thing and a variety of different people with different views on the supernatural. And yes we are filming the whole thing.

Obi-Wan :rolleyes:

Cemetry's arent supposed to be that haunted as they are a place of rest not haunting! We need someone who can get in contact with some people that may let us in a haunted house! I knew a house that you could go in but its been knocked down now, apparently it was really spooky :huh::P

• 2 weeks later...

Hey if there's gonna be a night in a haunted house I would love the chance to join in!!!! :rolleyes: I have always been fascinated by ghosts and the supernatural.

One of my passions in life is photography so maybe I can even be of use in this event. I can bring along some infra red film and try to catch something on camera!

Any thought of when and where yet?

I have also had a few experience of a supernatural kind and I guess I am quite sensitive to this type of phenomenon. Spending a night in a haunted house is a dream I have had for a long time.

Edited by Gandalf