Question about Standard package autographs

lisajb28

Hi all,

I have been standard to all the ET' and just noticed under the package information

* 1 free autograph from each guest (up to a maximum of 6 guests)

As there are already 6 guests announced will i need to pay for an autograph with any extra added guests?

That wording applies to the Silver and Gold packages as well, and at all ME events.

For the events I have attended where the guest count has exceeded six, the limit has been extended to include the 'extras' (sponsored guests excluded as always). I am not saying that is what will happen if that scenario becomes reality at ET8, but it may well do. The decison is made on an event by event basis.

• Showmasters Admin

It's nothing to worry about. So far it's never had to be enforced :P

There have been specifically "Sponsored" guests, but it's made clear when they are announced that they are sponsored and not included.

We've had events with more than 6 guests and they've always been included. As 1of2 has said, should that be different for this event it'll be announced.

• 1 month later...

I was wondering that myself that if they get more guests as myself and my daughter are also on standard packages. Was wondering that because didnt know how much extra monies i would need, :smile:

• 2 months later...

Just bumping this up - and a quick question because I'm not too bright first thing in the morning ;-)

1 free autograph from each guest (up to a maximum of 6 guests)

I know this applies to Silver and Gold packages too, but now that we have SEVEN confirmed guests, will they all be included in the packages or will we have to purchase an extra one should we require all autographs?

You mention sponsored or bonus guests... does this mean surprise guests like we've had at previous events?

Many thanks and sorry for the silly questions. Just need to clear it up.

71 days!

x

• Showmasters Admin

Sponsered guests will always be announced as such and it'll be made clear they are extra.

All of the 7 guests announced so far are regular guests and so will be included in all packages. You will not need to get an extra ticket to get all 7.

We have had last minute (bonus) guests in the past, but these are usually included as well. The only one I can think of that wasn't was Kai Owen at a Hub event, he was a last minute sponsered guest.

• Like 1