Filthy jokes

The Lady Elanor

Would you believe my Grandmother just emailed me this?

There was this couple that had been married for 20 years.

Every time they made love the husband always insisted on shutting off the light.

Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was ridiculous.

She figured she would break him out of this crazy habit.

So one night, while they were in the middle of a wild, screaming, romantic session, she turned on the lights.

She looked down... and saw her husband was holding a battery-operated pleasure device... a vibrator!

Soft, wonderful and larger than a real one.

She went completely ballistic.

"You impotent b'stard," She screamed at him, "how could you be lying to me all of these years?

You better explain yourself!"

The husband looks her straight in the eyes and says calmly:

"I'll explain the toy . . . you explain the kids."

I get worse

A precious little girl walks into a pet shop and asks in the sweetest little lisp,

"Excuthe me, mithter, do you keep widdle wabbits?"

As the shopkeeper's heart melts, he gets down on his knees so that he's on her level, and asks,

"Do you want a widdle white wabbit or a thoft and fuwwy bwack wabbit or maybe one like that cute widdle bwown wabbit over there?"

She, in turn blushes, rocks on her heels, puts her hands on her knees, leans forward and says in a quiet voice,

"I don't think my pet python weally gives a thit."

A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten Commandments with five and six year olds. After explaining the commandment to "Honor thy father and thy mother," she asked, "Is there a commandment that teaches us how to treat our brothers and sisters?"

Without missing a beat one little boy answered, "Thou shall not kill."

lol wow really cheered me up, im really not with it today, at school i was tryin to get into my locker i was there for about half an hour and they key wouldnt turn and we were bangin it and hittin it tryin to force it open then i realised it werent even my damn locker lol

lol wow really cheered me up, im really not with it today, at school i was tryin to get into my locker i was there for about half an hour and they key wouldnt turn and we were bangin it and hittin it tryin to force it open then i realised it werent even my damn locker lol

lol! Im always doing stupid stuff like that. :jason: