more lotr in november

jett123

I think a lot of people including myself enjoyed the convention in march, but i think there should be more cast members from the lotr fellowship in November. I thin kmost people would be willing to play even 25 to see more of the main cast especially one of the wizards if possible gandalf.. I know i would

Edited by jett123

I think people who are still interested in the lord of the rings cast should post their interest. i am still cuase i have not met most of the cast and would like too. I am not saying that other stars should not come but the con in london i believe had a very nice ratio of lotr guests to others. I am just suggesting that more of the big names come especially this year as the dvd is yet to come out and poeple are still excited

Edited by jett123

yeah the other thing is they only gave out a very limited amount of tickets and a lot of people were unable to meet the majot stars and last of alll why not lotr was and is a groundbreaking movie and i think it will be for a long time

I think as long as there is other guests as well as LOTR it's not a problem. An enormous amount of people are collecting the LOTR autographs so it satisfies a large amount of fans. There is always guests from other things as well so there is no need for other people to complain. It would only be understandable if it was only LOTR guests.

I think its fine to repeat guests as well. THere is always some people who didn't get to meet the guest they wanted and a lot of people who would want to meet them again. There is always something else you can get signed if you want to meet somebody again.

Love Jen xx

LFACC was my first event & i loved it. i got there at 11.30 so all the tickets for LOTR cast were gone...but we stayed till the end and managed to get Billy's.

I have to say though, im gutted i missed C4 - i missed all 4 hobbits - if only i had known!

Maybe one day!!

i am only a lord of the rings fan. but this thread is silly to be honest. its great when they come, i love all LOTR guests, but i think people have begun to ask for too much.. and if they got big stars you will all be moaning because of the prices, the queues, the 'no pictures', and the organizing. there is really no pleasing ever.

i know this thread is just sugesting to have more fellowship guests, but with star wars is comong out soon.. thats gunna be big and those fans need something big to look forward too

I agree with Jen that so long as there are plenty of other guests to interest those who are not into in LOTR, then yes - please let's have plenty of LOTR guests! But it has to be fair for everyone, so as to attract as many people as possible (within reason! :D ) to the cons so as to make it possible to finance future events.

But Samwise is also right in saying that with the latest Star Wars movie coming out soonish, there needs to be something for SW fans to look forward to as well.

I suppose in an ideal world we'd all have something/someone to look forward to, and I do think that in the main, SM get it right. :D

NOBODY DISSES LOTR ITS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well if u really dont like it fine but alot of people like lotr. It has made a massive following so people must understand that most or alot of people would really appreciate having lotr cast at events. But i guess ther could be other people there. If you wanted to see who was there then look on the websites and see who is there ........... Duh!!! Soz i dont mean to be mean. I love evryone :unsure:

I agree with Jen that so long as there are plenty of other guests to interest those who are not into in LOTR, then yes - please let's have plenty of LOTR guests!  But it has to be fair for everyone, so as to attract as many people as possible (within reason!  :unsure: ) to the cons so as to make it possible to finance future events.

But Samwise is also right in saying that with the latest Star Wars movie coming out soonish, there needs to be something for SW fans to look forward to as well.

I suppose in an ideal world we'd all have something/someone to look forward to, and I do think that in the main, SM get it right. :D

i agree. lotr is a HUGE thing and i am a majour fan BUT we have to be fair on every1 else so lets split it 50:50 half of the guests lotr and Half woteva anyone else wants. Good idea?

Edited by rosie_cotton

I agree with Jen that so long as there are plenty of other guests to interest those who are not into in LOTR, then yes - please let's have plenty of LOTR guests!  But it has to be fair for everyone, so as to attract as many people as possible (within reason!  :firedevil: ) to the cons so as to make it possible to finance future events.

I suppose in an ideal world we'd all have something/someone to look forward to, and I do think that in the main, SM get it right. :blush:

i agree. lotr is a HUGE thing and i am a majour fan BUT we have to be fair on every1 else so lets split it 50:50 half of the guests lotr and Half woteva anyone else wants. Good idea?

Yea I think that's fair but some of the actors from LOTR might actract some people but not for their roles in LOTR, particually the more famous ones like Ian McKellen...