Travel Arrangements

Britfan

I know it probably way too early to start a topic like this, but I will have forgotten to mention it by the time July/August gets here.

I will be travelling to to Con from Bristol, and going by car. At Chevron 7.8 I had space for 2/3 passengers (depending on how much luggage they had), so will be posting closer the time to see whether anyone is looking to car share.

We can reduce the costs of travel, and be kind to the environment at the same time.

• 3 weeks later...

I know it probably way too early to start a topic like this, but I will have forgotten to mention it by the time July/August gets here.

I will be travelling to to Con from Bristol, and going by car. At Chevron 7.8 I had space for 2/3 passengers (depending on how much luggage they had), so will be posting closer the time to see whether anyone is looking to car share.

We can reduce the costs of travel, and be kind to the environment at the same time.

I live in Exeter so could get to Bristol with no probs, would be happy to go half's on the Fuel

• 5 weeks later...

I can speak to my mate Liza as we will both be coming from Cardiff if u r still looking

• 2 months later...

I'm from Essex, and probably going by train as it's cheaper then going by car :D

Chelmsford!!! Braintree here! So pretty much same train since we go past it :D you going Friday morning?

Yup Friday morning, shouldn't take us too long to get up there :)