Some Help for Order

-KiKi-

Hello,

I ordered Monday night of my photoshoots and tickets for the next show. I received an email from Hazel about my order (24528) and advising that the sale was refused by my bank. I regularly buy with it on the Internet and it is never denied. I sent emails and have yet no return, when my order would be canceled as of 24/02.

Does someone (or Gemma), sales manager for Jason, can tell me where is my application (sent several emails with the expected data)?

thank you

I have the same issue, and have sent an email...hopefully Hazel will get back to me soon rather than just cancel the order...particularly anxious as it is for the Gillian Anderson photoshoot...

Me too... If i need to make order i would like to know quickly... i'm worried for sold out... I would like to see her since 19 years :wub:

Thanks again :D

I hope to find a solution with Hazel :headscratch:

I will say I got an email from Hazel yesterday mortning informing me the card had now been accepted and my order would now be processed, as yet the status of my order stands at viewed and payment has not yet been taken. I am hopeful that everything will go through though...