The Younger Attendees

HohoCullen

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think i've posted in here yet haha which is weird because i check it like every day...

i am fuming, don't know who music magpie think they are but my charlie's angels soundtrack is worth more than 30p thank you very much.

english lit makes me mad.

the idea of college is stressing me because i want to change one of the courses i've been put down for but phonecalls to people that aren't brad or my mum scare me.

hating life haha

but et8 will be nice

Holaaaa señoraaaasss

Well I have one GCSE in the bag, which is art. As in I've finished everything xD but we have an exhibition next week...I'm allowed to put my bridesmaid dress up!! By bridesmaid dress I mean Alice's aha. I've nearly finished the front of it! :YAHOO:

I'm revising a lot less than I should...the only reassurance I have is that I'm at school so at least some revision is getting done there. Once I'm on study leave it should be better :)

Aw Lucy, can't you alter your choice on induction day or in September? The place I'm going allows that? :) (Just realised saying 'the place I'm going' makes it sound like I'm going to prison or a mental asylum... :P)

Bonjourno :borg: I've done all my French, English, History, IT, Graphics, Art and Science cousrework now :YAHOO: and I put up my art exhibition today :clap: I have a piece I want to show you guys, but I can't put it on here until it's all been marked and moderated and shizzle :P so watch this space (ALWAYS wanted to say that xD)

ALSO! I have discovered The Big Bang Theory and 2 Broke Girls :D hehe

Hello Happy day before Star wars day!!!

You've just watched The Big Bang Theory, Izzy?!?!?! :dance:

I'm gonna have to watch 2 Broke Girls it looks hilarious "I wear a hat cause it is cold out you wear a hat cause of Coldplay" XD

Emily if you see this thank you for my card it is very pretty :YAHOO:

I know, I know. I'm a little behind on the times :P

Haha that bit is funny xD but I love the horse best :P and how Max keeps jumping when she sees it :L

Very nice Holly :D it looks awesome :clap: I had my art exhibition yesterday too! :clap:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my days! WOWEE I like this new system, it's cool!

Anyways, how are we all?

I started my exams on Monday (French listening) and then I have French reading tomorrow :clap: 2 out of 12 will be done! Whooop!

AND we got our leavers hoodies today :lol: I'm the only one who got yellow :P NATTY NOODLES

Hola peopleee...

MY DRESS IS NEARLY DONE! Nearly...only the back and feathers to do :(

It's our last day tomorrow.... I'm wearing my black and red tutu, black and red knee high socks and some geeky glasses, and then Tigger ears XD I'm awesome like that... :P

I've had RS so far, then I have Biology on Monday and Spanish on the same day...thats all I remember :P

I have 14 exams c.c but thats because I do two languages and history and all three of them have 2 exams each!

Hi guys :)

I had a french listening on monday too izzy, it wasn't too bad i don't think, i think i did okay :)

and i had a french reading and RS today. bleurgh.

I only have 5 exams lefttttt :D and two of those are resits haha

Good good Louise, I'm good thankyou!

Aw Hozzel, you'll do awesome :P

Oooh Lucy! Is your French examboard AQA? We might have done the same exam xD

We had our leavers barbeque and shizzle today, although we don't actually leave until next Thursday.... :P but we could wear whatever we wanted today and just took photos and ate cake all day :D FUN

I'm worried about Ashley...I have been recently...She's getting too thin.... :'( *cries*

Pauley's in the UK! <3 :clap: I was looking for her in Oxford today...which is what I did when Ashley was here and it turned out she was in Italy that day XD

• 2 weeks later...

Ahaha aww it sounds awesome Lucy :D

I have my dress and my shoes and my jewellery and my bag xD and mine is later than all you guys haha

I have such a cool week though, on Monday the 2nd Prefects are going to Alton Towers xD and then the 4th is Prom :D

Hey guys, we're a hot topic ;) just letting y'all know!

I'm obsessing over Rock of Ages at the moment, the soundtrack from the original Broadway cast is amazing :') and the guy who is currently playing Drew (like the lead) in West End was Fiyero in Wicked :D I get excited about these things :')