The Younger Attendees

HohoCullen

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It might still happen Holly he might break up with his girlfriend in a few years and get with Ashley :D Kellan & Ashley are cute together though :)

Awesome Izzy :D Do you like it so far?

Saw my 1st, 2nd, 3rd and well you get the idea every double decker bus in Hull has Hunger Games on it :P And saw my first televised Hunger Games trailer at dinner :D I kinda freaked :P Anyway I'm planning the Bella wedding dress cosplay and another one from Twilight (Any of the films) I dunno which one to do so if anyone has any ideas for a 2nd Twilight cosplay to do please share :) (Bella's Wedding dress is for the ET8 weekend and Halloween (Yeah weird for Halloween I know) and the 2nd is to see Breaking Dawn Part 2 :D )

My planned cosplays for this year:

Alice Cullen - Breaking Dawn - Bridesmaid

Primrose Everdeen - Hunger Games - Reaping (Need a wiiggg!!!)

Abby Sciuto - NCIS - Any costume that takes my fancy :D (Also need a wig :D )

I want to do more Alices but I'm not sure this will happen, I'd love love love love love to do Alice's baseball but it's hard to find some of the items D:

Awesome :D Do you have a place to get wigs from? You should try and do Alice Baseball it is the last film after all :D

Mine for this year in order are:

Hunger Games: Katniss - In the Arena (Maybe her interview or Reaping dress sometime later in the year)

Vampire Diaries: Elena - Season 1 Promo, Birthday, (Maybe a decade dance one as well)

Katherine - Season 2 Ep 1, Masquerade

Twilight: Bella - Wedding (and one more I'm deciding on (if you do the Baseball one I might try it as well :D ))

Should hopefully have my Alice bridesmaid dress altered so it's the right length and so the straps are short enough (the dress is very low cut and the straps are too long :P )

Then at my dads I'll be painting the silvery lines on and putting the lace and ostrich feathers on, so exciting :(

Awesome Holly :P:D sounds awesome! My mum has started making my Tanya necklace :dance:

Aww :/ yeah! You could walk :clap: you did D of E didn't you? xD

I'm probably not going until next week :wub: me and my friend Rachael are going hopefully xD

Edited by Izzy Cullen

Hey guys,

Name: Pamela Kelly x'D

ET events attended: ET4, 6 and I'm coming to 8!

Fave guest: Toni or BooBoo or Charlie

Dream guest: Jackson Rathbone

Team: Jasper/Seth

Interests: I love harry potter, hunger games and doctor who as well!

Anything else? I'm a bit strange and loud :D

Photo: I can't add a photo now cause I'm at college but I'm on the facebook group so just find me on there :)

I saw Hunger Games on Saturday :thumbup::YAHOO::D it was a rather hectic day, I had orchestra for 3 hours until half 12, then had to get a mount for art, then saw Hunger Games at 13:45 :P then went home at 5pm and then had a concert with orchestra at 7pm xD but argh the Hunger Games was amazing! I've been obsessing for a while :') and I can't wait to get the DVD so I can spend all summer watching Twilight and Hunger Games over and over and over.... hehehe

Also, I've nearly finished Mockingjay :D I'm up to the bit where Katniss and the others are trying to reconstruct Peeta's memory with the Real or Not Real game :D hehe

Hey Pamela :D I think I might be friends with you on facebook? Not sure xD I'm gonna sound like a stalker if I'm not xD

Also, I've nearly finished Mockingjay :D I'm up to the bit where Katniss and the others are trying to reconstruct Peeta's memory with the Real or Not Real game :D hehe

Dude, haven't read Mockingjay yet.. Spoilers much? :D

Kinda wrote 415 words in my german writing and 588 in my spanish. We're only supposed to do about 300... :')

Aww if only I lived in New York..I could have met Ashley yesterday, she was doing a signing thingy for the opening of a DKNY store in a huge department store called Macys. Argh. Well I've been to the DKNY in Harrods and theres a huge poster of Ashley in there (totally freaked at the sight of it :') ) and then I went to the DKNY store in Old Bond Street in London...I would have happily run around having a fangirl and taking pictures but we were like the only people in the shop and as it's a top notch designer there were like 50000000 security guards staring at us as we looked at the pictures, the dresses she wore and then left ;D