The Younger Attendees

HohoCullen

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I just like the first one because it's kinda before the rebellion and the war and stuff xD I don't like the war bit too much ;) Boggs :'(

I think I'm more Team Gale..... Peeta is sweet, but I just don't like him as much :/ haha

I remember earlier I saw you tweet Peetniss without the T... made me laugh. :D

I'm Team Rue, always will be. <3 Though technically I should be Team Glimmer, 'cause I'm supposed to be District 1 apparently :')

Oh my days... my nan dancing to Moves Like Jagger...never laughed so much in my life. XDDD

I watched the Voice last night (I missed the first episode, but I recorded it so I still need to watch it!), and I'd love to go on it xD Well, if I could actually sing ahah, I'd be so scared that the judges wouldn't turn around. I'd probably pick Danny or Jessie :D

Oh yeah :P I keep typing it without the T :P

Yeah she is amazing <3 I don't think they did her justice in the film (how much time she was in, Amandla was amazing <3 )

The voice is the only half decent singing show there is right now I only watch it cause of Danny :P Jessie' face impressions are hilarious XD

XD sounds fun XD

I rather love Finnick :') he's so sweet :') and I love Boggs :P and Beetee :P think they would make a "Team Boggs" shirt? haha

I'm meant to be from District 4 (FINNICK) but I have a weird fear of fish.... so that's not that good xD so I've kinda made myself District1, I don't think I could live without some luxury :S it sounds bad but it's true xD

Also, on NCIS, Gibbs chucked a knife at a table, and I whispered "That is mahogany!" :P hehe

Edited by Izzy Cullen

High five Izzel McBizzel! Come be a Career conmigo!

Hehehehehe I like dreaming up Maisie Abigail McGee... (: Maybe we should dream up Tiva's imaginary-but-must-actually-exist-in-NCIS-so-we-must-contact-CBS-to-make-it-happen child :P

*returns high five* :P being a Career would probably be my best chance... I can't use a bow and arrow or a sword or anything haha I would hang with the careers... then hide in a tree ;) haha

Yeah! Let's dream up this imaginary kid xD it's gotta be a boy, to balance with Maisie :P can they be called Theodore? :P

I'd...smack someone in the face and leg it? XD I'd probably do a Foxface, run and nick stuff then die from eating something poisonous XD

Yeehh what if Foxface hadn't died until just after Katniss and Peeta did IF they took the nightlock berries? NO WINNER :P

Hmm...sounds a bit precocious for Ziva's liking. Tony would want something action filmy like BRUCE :P XD But Ziva might not like that :P

Bahahaha I laughed out loud at your smack someone in the face and leg it thing xD mum thinks I'm weird now :P I would probably die from thirst or something, because I am clueless about hunting or plants haha

Ooooh, that's a good point! What if Foxface hadn't stolen the berries and was still alive? And Peeta and Katniss killed Cato and then took the berries because they thought they were the only two alive? And then Foxface would win! I liked Foxface, she was cool :P plus her hair in the film was awesome :P

Ah yeah, what abouuuuut..... Shrek? Or..... Cal ;)

Shrek? Nooooooo Fiyero! :P

In all seriousnes.... I think something like.... I don't knoowww XDD

Foxface is pretty epic. :P All the way through the film, everytime I saw Clove I just thought "Orphan", because she was...the Orphan...in Orphan :P

Yeah that bit was a bit disturbing... :S but when she attacks Katniss with the knife was a bit creepy too xD

YES! YES THEY WOULD! Well if I was Ziva, my son would definitely be called Fiyero :P

I'm actually going to be thinking of names all night xD what about.... Riley? Or Masen?

Mine had a stressful start but I'm going to London today :D and I think my mum is going to let me gate crash the dkny store again...we'll probably do what we did before. Walk in, stare at the photos of Ashley, look at a few clothes, get scared because the security guards looking at us and leave ;)

True LouGee :P

Knowing me, I'd die of either dehydration, cold or lack of food or just being killed hahaha because

A) I can't light fires,

B ) because I wouldn't get anything from the Cornucopia,

C) I can't hunt and

D) because I'm a wimp :P hehe

Also, THE NEW SERIES OF HORRIBLE HISTORIES IS EPIC :( I have written 3 out of 5 songs out :P ready to learn :)

Edited by Izzy Cullen