? Ed Mitchell ?

descartes

I guess we've all followed the shenanigans in Pontefract!

Here's a thought: it is alleged that Harrison Schmitt is prepared to visit the UK in October 2012 to sign his book and give a talk: why not see if he'll stick around for Autographica?

By the same token, Walt Cunningham (who MUST be mighty p*ssed off at being cancelled at the last minute) would surely attend Autographica....

Edited by shearwater

Here's a thought: it is alleged that Harrison Schmitt is prepared to visit the UK in October 2012 to sign his book and give a talk: why not see if he'll stick around for Autographica?

By the same token, Walt Cunningham (who MUST be mighty p*ssed off at being cancelled at the last minute) would surely attend Autographica....

I heartily endorse both the above comments.

I heartily endorse both the above comments.

Agreed!

We're rude for wanting Walt Cunningham and Harrison Schmitt to come to Autographica?!

Like you, Count, I really don't understand that post.... There's no Schadenfreude in our posts, just speculation about the possibility of attracting two terrific guests to Autographica (Which. let's face it. is the original and still the best show in the UK!)