From the film crew

Just wanted to say a big thankyou to everyone we interviewed or filmed during the weekend. Those that took the time to come up and talk to us, found out that we weren't there to embarrass or intrude and really wanted to capture the fun and frolics of the weekend.

Thanks again to all of you who helped us do that.

-Mark (the tall one) & David (the blonde one)

Now, we just gotta wade through twelve hours of footage... :huh:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be able to buy a copy of the edited version? Or failing that just the talks?

Unless we make an absolute pig's ear of the editing (we got the filming bit right - hehehe), you should be able to get hold of it. Keep your tabs on the forums, and I'm sure that Jason will let you all know what the score is.

Edited by MarkyMark

You guys filmed some excellent footage and as far as I saw didn't intrude and were very charming. Good on ya guys. Plus um the guy with the camera was pretty hot!

Well now, seeing as we both were carrying cameras during the weekend, I'd love to entertain the idea that it was me, but I know in my heart of hearts that it was David... :huh:

The rotter... :huh:

Ah yes I remember! You interviewed the Faeries after Billy. And we didn't know quite what to say. lol

Yes, we did! Thanks for your time too.

You said exactly the right things, though. Natural reactions to meeting somebody you respect and admire. Great stuff!

They probably would have been better reactions if it wasn't for the fact we were relying on forcing ourselves to be awake because of sleep deprivation. lol We'd switched onto automatic by that time.

Hehehe, same here!

Several of us were lucky enough to be filmed and photographed standing with a few stars from LOTR on sunday :D

And I was lucky enough to have my arm round Lady Elanors shoulder during the process :D:yoda:

That's one day I'll never forget. And then with Craig Charles surprise appearance at the Red Dwarf talk just capped the day!

MARK!!

YAY!

Thankys! You were very funkay. Thanks for not being too freaked out when we literally jumped on you and for being so nice (And informative) and thanks to your brother too - you both kick ass!

Hope we make it onto the DVD!

Stina xx (one of the nutty girls... the one with bunches and the Dom badges - the ones who attacked you on the Sunday when we wanted to find out what you were doing when you filmed us with Billy haha)

Omg! You were very funky! Tee hee, you had the coolest necklace, and i kept talking to that and not you or the camera! Remember me? I'm also one of the girls who pounced on you for a hug...

Altho I didn't get a piccie... cos that's just... stalkerish...

*sigh* :lol:

omg i remember you guys. You so interviewed me an my mate Kelle. Just after seeing Billy lol. I was the one that couldn't stop talking bout Thomas lmao. Please put my kiss on the dvd.....i wud love to beable to see it ;)