Am I the only one who cares not for LOTR?

nicky

The only time I have witnessed applause, loud laughter standing ovation and lightsaber waving was at the Phantom Menace first screening in Graumanns on Hollywood Boulevard and the Attack of the Clones midnight screening here

That made me laugh so much. The Phantom Menace was one of the most disappointing cinematic experiences of my life. I loved the original trilogy, after seeing The Phantom Menace i felt like crying not applauding.

And Attack of the Clones, I only watched the first half hour before i got bored and put something entertaining on

The only time I have witnessed applause, loud laughter standing ovation and lightsaber waving was at the Phantom Menace first screening in Graumanns on Hollywood Boulevard and the Attack of the Clones midnight screening here

That made me laugh so much. The Phantom Menace was one of the most disappointing cinematic experiences of my life. I loved the original trilogy, after seeing The Phantom Menace i felt like crying not applauding.

And Attack of the Clones, I only watched the first half hour before i got bored and put something entertaining on

Gotta love the Americans!

Obi-Wan :lol:

People walked out in my cinema too when we saw Return of King. I almost did it was very slow and boring in places

true, true.

return of the king is my least favorite lotr film. the first part was a little to boring for me to watch it for the 4th time. but the second part was beautiful until it was the end.... no then became the end...........the end?...............

end dam!t end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!