• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres my pics

guests -mostly red dwarf but also Andy Serkis

and others are me and my friends and other costume people

http://img12.photobucket.com/albums/v30/sa...a75/conventions

Hey there, sakara- which one were you...trinity or selene ( i think thats her name)?? youre outfits were wicked! im the Angel of Darkness lara one of you had your picture taken with.....hehehe :D

BTW Obi-wan-the hobbitt second right in the group photo is Baby frodo on here *waves* hi claire its Rb from RQ forum LOL!!!

Im Selene! Thanks! Your Lara was great aswell. So good to see excellent costumes by people who'd put effort into them!

hey mich, its me Rb LOL!! ahhh i didnt read this post when i replied so now i know she was Selene- VERY GOOD!! and the Trinity was amazing!....will you two be at any more conventions this year? :D

Ill be at Collectormania hopefully and also Expo. As well as possibly Wolf 10th Anniversary convention!

Lol!!!! You want pics, YOU GOT PICS!!!! Mwahahah!!! Lol! Feel froo to save any which you want! These are pics from the whole weekend, Including the night before when we got drunk and decided to try on our costumes!!! ENJOY!!!!

WOW! some great pics. So good to see people in great costumes who know how to pose in them aswell!!! :D

wow! everyone's pictures are amazing, finally got mine uploaded....okee so i went a leeetle bit photo-crazy :lol: ignore the blurryness...they look better when you squint, i was very excited and shaky most of the time :angry:

Saturday

Sunday set1

Sunday set2 i think ill rename this lot "the expressions of billy" ;)

oh and thankies to all the helpy people who took the photos...and sorry my camera confused practically all of you :P

i was just wondering if anyone had a picture of adam west actually looking at the camera, im not sure he knew where he was, he just kept looking around when i tried to take a photo of him :jason:

Funny enough mines just like that, hes looking away from the camera, he looks like a Wax work at Madam Tussards.

Weird!

wow! everyone's pictures are amazing, finally got mine uploaded....okee so i went a leeetle bit photo-crazy :angry: ignore the blurryness...they look better when you squint, i was very excited and shaky most of the time :lol:

Saturday

Sunday set1

Sunday set2 i think ill rename this lot "the expressions of billy" :wub:

oh and thankies to all the helpy people who took the photos...and sorry my camera confused practically all of you :P

"The expressions of Billy" :wub: , that's great. In half of those pictures he's drinking water, I wonder if he had to pee a lot after the talk :P .

Thanks for the pics!

Cheers!

Lol!!!! You want pics, YOU GOT PICS!!!! Mwahahah!!! Lol! Feel froo to save any which you want! These are pics from the whole weekend, Including the night before when we got drunk and decided to try on our costumes!!! ENJOY!!!!

WOW! some great pics. So good to see people in great costumes who know how to pose in them aswell!!! :D

I'm glad you like the pics!!!

Ive got loads not developed yet but for the moment theres these, theyre too big to put on to the site so ive just linked them.

Andy Serkis here

Andy serkis & john Rhys Davis here

Warwik Davis here

Edited by mimis

• 2 weeks later...
ooooh does anyone know the bloke who was the attendent helping Chris Barrie............. :lol:

Which day?

um......i think it was both days- but defiantly the Sunday!! hes in this pic LOL:

:lol:

1.jpg

hehe his name is Tim ^_^

:wub: THATS ME!

ooooh does anyone know the bloke who was the attendent helping Chris Barrie............. :D

Which day?

um......i think it was both days- but defiantly the Sunday!! hes in this pic LOL:

:unsure:

1.jpg

hehe his name is Tim :D

:spidy: THATS ME!

lol hey tim! this is tash, with norman on saturday. see you at c5 maybe?

wow! everyone's pictures are amazing, finally got mine uploaded....okee so i went a leeetle bit photo-crazy :D ignore the blurryness...they look better when you squint, i was very excited and shaky most of the time :unsure:

Saturday

Sunday set1

Sunday set2 i think ill rename this lot "the expressions of billy" :angry:

b1f0.jpg

:huh::D:P the memories have just come flooding back, i wish i was back there now :P:P:wub:

I must admit a confession first of all, I was one of the people who noticed the forum sign, but was too chicken to go up to anyone when 2pm came on sunday. My own fault - no self confidence :lol:

I was wondering if anyone has any photos that include a guy who was walking around (me)

on sunday in blue coat (two orange buttons at the bottom) black shirt? As being the fool

that I am and this being my first con I didnt go and take a camera with me and click that I

should really have one until it was too late.

When I was there I had a great time though, managed to talk to almost everyone I wanted to -

with the exception of Andy Serkis (should've gone with the forum lot) - managed to have a nice

chat with Chris Barrie, Danny John-Jules (Telling me that he needed to start exercising again)

and having a great time with Claudia Christian and her assistant Holly.

Also, does anyone know if what was filmed in the talks will be shown on the LFCC website.

(Interested because I asked the question before last in the stargate talk on sunday and

want to see if I made the final version)

Thanks all.