Kristin Bauer for Bitten 3

Taurilla

Kristin was at the first Bitten. She is fab and a great guest but I'd like to meet some guests that haven't attended a con first :)

Helen :)

I understand but I've never been at one, and you were. I'd go to England from Hungary, LOL. I've been waiting for an opportunity like this so long, and just because this one woman. It's just one guest I want to attend so bad it hurts :))))

Edited by Taurilla

YOU MET ALEX? ?? ?? ? ;)

Yeah I met him last 15th of October at The Hamptons International Film Fetival. I flew all the way to NY to meet him....I had no luck cos he he finished shooting Disconnect but I had the change to meet him, talk to him and take a photo with him after the Q&A for Melancholia (I was at the Q&A too)....He's sweet & extremely giving with the fans....

My photo with him ( & with Peter Facinelli in NY too) is on my twitter account

https://twitter.com/#!/GabiSPN13

EDIT: I'd like to ask; please don't take my photo for any purposes as I see photos of Alex with fans all the time on tumblr and I don't think people are taking those with permission. Thanks

Edited by gabispn13

YOU MET ALEX? ?? ?? ? ;)

Yeah I met him last 15th of October at The Hamptons International Film Fetival. I flew all the way to NY to meet him....I had no luck cos he he finished shooting Disconnect but I had the change to meet him, talk to him and take a photo with him after the Q&A for Melancholia (I was at the Q&A too)....He's sweet & extremely giving with the fans....

EDIT: I'd like to ask that please don't take my photo for any purposes as I see photos of Alex with fans all the time on tumblr and I don't think people are taking those with permission. Thanks

That's great, Alex is cool, I like him, but I would sell my soul just to see Kristin, for real. Seriously.

YOU MET ALEX? ?? ?? ? :D

EDIT: I'd like to ask that please don't take my photo for any purposes as I see photos of Alex with fans all the time on tumblr and I don't think people are taking those with permission. Thanks

That's great, Alex is cool, I like him, but I would sell my soul just to see Kristin, for real. Seriously.

I had dinner with her at Bitten 1.

;)

Jason

I absolutely love Kristin, Jason I'M JEALOUS lmao ;D

But Alexander is amazing, not to be all fan/fang-girlish.. But he's even earnt a place in my FB name...Love him to bits and bits and bits..and if he ever got the chance to go to bitten I think i would faint with excitement lmao!

You're so lucky you got a photo with him, i would get that blown up if i had one...my friends would be so jel! LOL :D Very lucky girl!!

YOU MET ALEX? ?? ?? ? :D

I had dinner with her at Bitten 1.

:D

Jason

*crying in the corner* ROFL Trying not to have a heart-attack while being extra-super-duper-killing-jelous

• 7 months later...

Oh dear, is there another event on the same weekend? That's going to make getting guests slighly trickier I am sure. Shame. I did meet Kristen at Bitten 1 and she's amazing, but I wouldn't have said no to the chance to meet her again if she'd been announced for this event.