The Younger Attendees

HohoCullen

That was really nice said of you, Chantel! Thank you :D. And the reason I'm not going, is simply because of the facts, that i've just heard about the event, and I'm going to Egypt that week. I would really like to go though, since I kind of have this crush on Booboo( :unsure: ), and because with such awesome people and guests, it can't be anything but fantastic. But, maybe next year. Anyone knows if there will be a ET8?

We're hoping for an ET8. They even numbers are usually held in October and the odd numbers in Feb. I'm sure one of the girls in here will let you know after ET7 as hopefully it will be announced there

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was really nice said of you, Chantel! Thank you :D. And the reason I'm not going, is simply because of the facts, that i've just heard about the event, and I'm going to Egypt that week. I would really like to go though, since I kind of have this crush on Booboo( :unsure: ), and because with such awesome people and guests, it can't be anything but fantastic. But, maybe next year. Anyone knows if there will be a ET8?

No problem, and your not the only one with a crush on him! He is one fine piece of eye candy :wub: Eygpt sounds so cool, i would love to go there! And yes i think i am going to ET8! Im not 100% sure though, but i will try my best to get there :)

That was really nice said of you, Chantel! Thank you :YAHOO:. And the reason I'm not going, is simply because of the facts, that i've just heard about the event, and I'm going to Egypt that week. I would really like to go though, since I kind of have this crush on Booboo( :dance: ), and because with such awesome people and guests, it can't be anything but fantastic. But, maybe next year. Anyone knows if there will be a ET8?

We're hoping for an ET8. They even numbers are usually held in October and the odd numbers in Feb. I'm sure one of the girls in here will let you know after ET7 as hopefully it will be announced there

Sounds good. I will make sure to keep an eye out for it.

Chantel: He sure is. Do you also have a crush on him? (:

Edited by ElineMarie

That was really nice said of you, Chantel! Thank you :D. And the reason I'm not going, is simply because of the facts, that i've just heard about the event, and I'm going to Egypt that week. I would really like to go though, since I kind of have this crush on Booboo( ;) ), and because with such awesome people and guests, it can't be anything but fantastic. But, maybe next year. Anyone knows if there will be a ET8?

Pfft i have the biggest crush on him! I mean what is there not to like about him? He is in my opinion totally droolworthy!!! :)

Guyysss I don't know if you all know yet (some of us do, because I told them XD ), but Jackson's going to be a Dad!! His girlfriend (that I didn't know he head ahaha) is five months pregnant :)

W-o-w i didnt even know he had a girlfriend either, but im happy for him (Although i dont know the guy personally)!

Ahaha people are joking about teenage girls hearts breaking, but tbh Im happy with the hug I got and I'm relieved that he didn't look at me like I was a mental person when I accidentally said "I live you" aha xD and tbh I don't think a 27year old would go for a sixteen year old like me aha xDD

Aw thanks Emily! ;)

Hey guys do you think you could email me the photos you want on the banner? Or send them on facebook? Then I can put them on before ET because I'm probably not gonna be there until about 6 on the Friday :) If you like Chantel I can save the ones you put on here? :D

Aw thanks Emily! :clap:

Hey guys do you think you could email me the photos you want on the banner? Or send them on facebook? Then I can put them on before ET because I'm probably not gonna be there until about 6 on the Friday :) If you like Chantel I can save the ones you put on here? :YAHOO:

Yes save the one of me and gil, because im still not sure about the other one yet :) However, when i finally choose one i will send it too you via facebook or email it to you! But can i have your email address please? :D

That was really nice said of you, Chantel! Thank you :D. And the reason I'm not going, is simply because of the facts, that i've just heard about the event, and I'm going to Egypt that week. I would really like to go though, since I kind of have this crush on Booboo( :wub: ), and because with such awesome people and guests, it can't be anything but fantastic. But, maybe next year. Anyone knows if there will be a ET8?

Pfft i have the biggest crush on him! I mean what is there not to like about him? He is in my opinion totally droolworthy!!! :)

Guyysss I don't know if you all know yet (some of us do, because I told them XD ), but Jackson's going to be a Dad!! His girlfriend (that I didn't know he head ahaha) is five months pregnant :)

W-o-w i didnt even know he had a girlfriend either, but im happy for him (Although i dont know the guy personally)!

Agreed. And i also love his sense of humor. I write with him a lot on facebook, and his answers are often very hilarious!

Aw thanks Emily! :wub:

Hey guys do you think you could email me the photos you want on the banner? Or send them on facebook? Then I can put them on before ET because I'm probably not gonna be there until about 6 on the Friday :) If you like Chantel I can save the ones you put on here? :D

Yes save the one of me and gil, because im still not sure about the other one yet :) However, when i finally choose one i will send it too you via facebook or email it to you! But can i have your email address please? :D

Sure! :D Yeah, would you like me to send it you on Facebook? :D

Aw thanks Emily! :poki:

Yes save the one of me and gil, because im still not sure about the other one yet :) However, when i finally choose one i will send it too you via facebook or email it to you! But can i have your email address please? :(

Sure! :D Yeah, would you like me to send it you on Facebook? :D

Yeah that would be great! :D

I got my reg letter! Ahhhh! SO97! :) I'm loving the banner idea! It's a really nice idea! :)

I got my reg letter! Ahhhh! SO97! :) I'm loving the banner idea! It's a really nice idea! :)

Best not to post your Ticket Number, people have been known for stealing them. :/

I got my reg letter today, AND my final piece for a costume! So I'm officially ALL SET for ET7 :D

Hi!!

That's great Chloe! our tickets arrived today too, the lowest numbers I've had since ET2! :D

Amy's younger brother Paul is coming along too, it's his first con!! he's got a higher number than us so you should be in the same group as him Chloe!!

Izzy, I'll bring my photos along so you don't have to print them!

and WOW Holly!! that was unexpected news! :P

Ok Emily, sounds cool :D I'm taking glue and stuff xD

And yeah Chloe, you can upload them on here or email me them xD or send them on Facebook :) am I friends with you on facebook? xD

Holly m'dear, I am gonna learn both the bread dance and the pepsi dance and take some forks for our re-enacting :P we just gotta get some rolls from breakfast xD and I'm cool with Youtube :) and I shall save your pictures now xD I made a folder and everything! :P